tuscl

Club wouldn't let me in w my mask on smh

Sunday, March 15, 2020 12:11 PM
Had 5 Bills to spend too, their loss. Who's still clubbing? I know you old guys best not be. Wuhaaan got you all in check.

14 comments

4 years ago
    Please be careful out at the club. You just don't know who has been sucking on the nipples of your dancer! :)
  • rane1234
    4 years ago
    Thanks friend, noted.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Masks won't protect you from getting the virus but they may help you from passing it along if you have the virus. So the club did the right thing.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Shadowcat's right. The masks are for sick people. Healthy folks are better off without them, so by wearing the mask you are essentially saying you are a carrier.
  • rane1234
    4 years ago
    You assume it's a surgical mask I'm talking about...hehe
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Surgical mask signals that you are sick with the virus. Any other type of mask signals that you are sick in the head
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    why the fuck would you wear a mask to a club? most girls would not approach someone wearing that shit. kinda creepy no? and if a girl does not mind approaching you and gives you a dance or more i would make a mental note to stay the fuck away from her.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Maybe it was Halloween or maybe he was planning on robbing the club. We shouldn't assume things.
  • FLOrange
    4 years ago
    Wearing a mask to the club is some dumb shit
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    lololol shadow
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    I was told to remove my lion mask. I told those racist apes that I am a frickin lion and then I said a word that made their blood run cold. A word that rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!!!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    You're an idiot if your not sick and wearing a mask. Educate yourself, dumb fuck.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I always carry a spare hockey mask, a 7/32 round file to sharpen the chain, and extra 2 stoke oil to keep things running smooth.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    *you're. I can't believe I did that earlier. Wow. 🙄
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion