Bacon props!!
........Ah, you probably won’t get it.

20 comments

• JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You mean eating bacon will keep me from getting it ?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Except you probably will. And someone on this board will probably die from it based on the demographics.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Gasbag guarantees his performance will knock em' dead

But he prefers to hedge his bets

So the only venue he plays now are morgues
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^^ see I knew you wouldn’t get it. George Carlin has it right.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUl…
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bacon!
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    If you submit a satiric item without this [smiley, i.e. ":-)" or ??] symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^ really???

The word “Joke” in the title of the discussion and “Joker” as your handle needs pointing out about satire? On top of that, I am a professional comedian 😜
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    >I am a professional comedian 😜<

😝 LOL Sock puppet of a TUSCLer who's too ashamed to post under his/her own board name. Poor imitation of a real comedian.

If TUSCL can support the fictional character of an SJG it can easily accord you the same latitude, just don't quit your day job.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^ You may want to go out and afford yourself a sense of humor before SJG gets it right about what he says about you neo-conservatives promoting right wing news.

Bacon!!
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Say what mother-fuck?
    Seriously, I lost you with that last comment. If you are referring to some SJG comment; I surely missed it as it's on my ignore list. So the neo-con ref, apparently like ur jokes, falls flat.
    Again I truly sorry for your loss..................................

of a sense of humor.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Very well done! Lol!
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Joker should change his name to Poker. He’s an angry Poker. And nuance is lost by him, among his sense of humor.

Bacon!!
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I saw a post referring the virus as the Kung Flu.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I smell a bacon response from Gasbag.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Jeez, Jimmy. You posted this "TheJoker is a Poker, who got poked in the rear." on another of my posts. You can't even come up with something new here? I thought the 'Bacon!' spamming was just a shtick, now I'm beginning to suspect something more pathological:
    "Palilalia, a complex tic, is a language disorder characterized by the involuntary repetition of syllables, words, or phrases. It has features resembling other complex tics such as echolalia or coprolalia, but, unlike other aphasias, palilalia is based upon contextually correct speech"

"And nuance is lost by [sic - 'on'?] him, among [sic - 'along with'?] his sense of humor."

Anyway, since you are too lazy or impaired to find lame NEW material I, too, will just re-post my comment from the other thread:
    "Say hey, Jimmy
    This is lame even for sixth grade.

Is it true? I heard a story about a young women who told a local newspaper reporter that YOU inspired her vocational choice after she had spent a school year sitting beside you in sixth grade. Said you called her the pig-tailed girl because you could never remember her name. Said you told the lamest jokes and the rest of the class made fun of you.

She came to feel sorry for you and decided to dedicate her life to helping special needs children, especially those with social or emotional deficits. You did GOOD, Jimmy. You inspired another person to help others like you.

I've spent enough time with TUSCL sock puppets and senile old men. Time for me to move on to other more challenging and entertaining pursuits.

Stay cool and try to stay as lucid as you can at your age."

• JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Bacon!!

I may be older than you, but my wife is hotter and we have produced more offspring than you. Beat that Poker!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    5 years ago
    I see some people in this thread that really need to get laid...

and won't for as long as this 'situation' lasts.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’m not getting laid either. Sad face....
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Intilectual
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion