tuscl

The stripper got upset because I gave her a fake name. WTF?!

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:17 AM
Seriously you strippers and thots alike never cease to amaze me. You give us names like Mercedes, Pinky and Cristal (like the champagne). But yet, I give a bitch a fake name and she loses her metaphorical shit. Was in the club once, and we were talking, I buy the hoe a drink and she asks me my name (wtf is this a nightclub? Why do you need to know hoe?) I fell her "I am Tiburon", and since she's a Latina she must have known the meaning of that word. Gives me a look of disbelief and says "really?" And I tell her, that's what my people and mama call me. She then asks me if I'm lying, getting visibly discontent. "Did your momma name you chiquita". She huffed and rolled her eyes. Seriously, how can you ladies be mad if a customer lies about his name when you give us fake names all the time.

9 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    Seems unreasonable. But unreasonable is at a discount these days
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    🤷🏻‍♀️ If a customer gives a name like John when he’s actually Mike, then I wouldn’t know and I wouldn’t care. Occasionally you ask a customer his name and then he gives a dramatic pause, gets a smug expression, and proudly declares himself as stuff like “Asshole, jerk, motherfucker” “Trouble” “Asshole” “Chuck Norris” ...or some other way to attempt to convey is he a ~confident man~. Usually a pain in the butt and often want to pitch extras or OTC hard instead of just getting a dance. They don’t make me angry, but I do tend to put in less effort for these types and kinda wanna dance them. (Holding a conversation is tough because they will often want to DOMINATE that too and it’s tough getting a word in edgewise) There are exceptions tho. One of these types of customers I met not too long ago, who *might* be an alright moderate spender, at least in the short-term. I was supposed to meet him a couple weeks ago, but had to cancel. He’s been checking in to see when I’m feeling better, and unless he has a reason to cancel—I’ll meet up with soon enough.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Given the tone of the OP as if he wants to pick a fight with one of the dancers on this site, I suspect there was something else *other* than just saying “Tiburon” that led to irritating the dancer mentioned. But that’s neither here nor there and just speculation.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Without speculation none of us would have anything to chat about. I just give dancers my first name (real) as I would with anyone else who asked.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I have a very uncommon first name, so John’s my usual go to. Never had any drama as a result.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    At one point when I saw that not only the dancers have aliases, but also the talent agents for our underground circuit do too, I started using my middle name. But really that was just because I was in a very difficult marriage and I wanted an extra layer of insulation. Now I no longer do that. Once a dancer, A.A., came and sat down at my table and tole me her name. Then she said, "Well oh my stage name is ..." You just go along with it. I mentioned that she is A.A. cause A. A. women are way obove most people in verbal smarts. But as far as names, I would always start a strip club conversation by offering my name and assuming that she will tell me a name for her. As far as veracity of names, you just have to play along with it. SJG
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I have nothing to hide so I usually give them my real name. My TUSCL name could get me in trouble. :) Occasionally when I meet a Mercedes or Porsche I introduce myself as Ford.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @nicespice nah I don't need to pick fights. THis is a internet forum where I'm allowed to talk dirty and be anonymous. Last thing I need to do is get angry at someone I never met before over something that wil no doubt NOT impact my life in any form of signficance. I just like saying, bitches whores, sluts skanks and scallywags because I can never get away with it in real life....like a BITCH LMFAO.....or can I *dum dum duummmmmmm*
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @shadowcat crazy part is this bitch's name was something nearly normal. The actual person in real life I mean. I just know all these thoteries uses fake names because some of these patrons put the P in PL and will stalk a bitch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion