tuscl

Best Sites to Webcam On?

Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:23 AM
I don't think it's safe for me to work in clubs right now, plus I'm feeling under the weather and don't want to spread anything. Which webcam sites have worked for you, if you have cammed? Regarding the virus, I am immunocompromised due to an autoimmune disease. I started doing FS recently and did some stuff with a customer from Seattle on Saturday. And now I am dry coughing, have a headache, sore throat, and I'm starting to feel like shit overall. I think it's just a cold though because I was in contact with someone else who has a cold late last week. I'm self isolating, but I still need to pay my bills. 🤷

6 comments

• EchoKnows
    •
    4 years ago
    I did pretty good on MyFreeCams for a few years. I have heard that streaming on ManyVids is pretty lucrative as well. Also, maybe check into OnlyFans. Hope this helps! Good luck🖤
  • wiffle shwaffle
    •
    4 years ago
    Thank you! I forgot about ManyVids. I have Streammate, MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, OnlyFans, and now ManyVids. That's a lot, but I have to get rent money somehow.
  • Stephanie4life
    •
    4 years ago
    I like OnlyFans best. But yea, I think the best ones have already been covered here.
  • EchoKnows
    •
    4 years ago
    You got this, babe! And please reach out if you need any help😊
  • Eve
    •
    4 years ago
    Chaturbate treated me pretty well way back when I still had the patience to do it. Then I started dancing and got impatient with it.
  • Shaniece
    •
    4 years ago
    I was a cam girl for years I even did the only fans things but be mindful your material will be sold to third parties and you won't receive any compensation for it once I found that out I quit not telling you this to discourage you but to give you some insight on what can and most likely will happen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion