tuscl

A Customer Walks into a Bar...

And there's a group of women talking loudly. It's happy hour, but they don't sound happy. Not rowdy, but not quiet. Neighborhood bar. The gals keep talking and his ears perk up when the word sex trafficking gets thrown around. And the name of a club where he's been. These gals work in different clubs around town, and the guy is sitting right next to one of them as his food a drinks arrive. She turns and looks at him, then does a double take.

What happens next?

7 comments

• jacej
    5 years ago
    He says - Mom?!?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I feel like a cry for help just happened. lol.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I got no idea, tell us!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    She pretends she doesn't recognize him, like she's supposed to. He keeps eating his appetizer and enjoying his tasty beverage. The waitress he recognizes first is actually a decent server and works hard. Cool people. The other one is from a club he doesn't go to often. She looks better in the light than he expected, though. He still ignores her when she keeps glancing over from the seat beside him. Six girls total.

The hefty bitch being all loud he doesn't recognize, but knows which trash clubs she'd be able to work at. Big girl was trying to get reaction from the bartender and whomever was listening, and everyone knows not to feed the trolls. It doesn't matter so long as the two in group who know him play it cool. They're both due a decent tip if they return after the clubs reopen. One of the other girls found a place with cheap happy hour wine so off they went.

Was going to talk about what happened after the guy caught up with the cool waitress and had a laugh, but then all the clubs went and shut down.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    She angrily screams " How come your not wearing a mask! Are you trying to kill my nana?!!! Police! Police!"
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    PAPI!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    That won't be happening to this guy, Clubber. At least not in this town, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion