tuscl

Another favorite bites the dust

DandyDan
North Iowa
This isn't how I wanted to know that one of my favorites quit. I went to my favorite club in middle of nowhere Iowa tonight. I arrive in town, and realize I have to use the rest room, so I pull into the Casey's, which every small town in the Midwest seems to have, basically to use their rest room before going to the club, although I always get something, usually a water, out of obligation more than anything. So I go to the rest room and get my water and the fat lady behind the counter (its always a fat lady) tells "Chastity" to make some pizzas. (people in small midwest towns apparently like Caseys' pizzas.) I just think that's odd because one of my favorite dancers, the last time I went there, told me her real name is Chastity and even that she was named for Sonny and Cher's daughter, which means she was named for a lesbian. Anyway, I think there can't possibly be two people in this Podunk town named Chastity, so I look, and there she is, "Sugar", one of my favorite dancers.

It would have better not to have found out like that.

3 comments

• chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    But...how was the pizza?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Can't she be working at both jobs?
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    FONDL-
    I suppose its possible, but I told this to one of the other dancers and she said she quit. I was told this was actually a good thing, but that's probably interpersonal politics more than anything. But this was not the happy ending I was looking for. :-(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion