tuscl

Micheal Bloomberg suspends his 2020 Presidential Campaign

Mini Mike got his ass whopped last night & he didn’t have any choice but to drop out this morning.

19 comments

• Longball300
    5 years ago
    Shocking
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    He spent a half billion to win American Samoa. Not a good investment.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Hias constituency of no one doomed him.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I guess Mike cant3get it done. lol.
    You know he'll throw his support to Joe. No way is he gonna let Bernie redistribute all of his money.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I suppose mini Mike is the political version of a 2 minute man, Lol
  • loper
    5 years ago
    It would have been interesting to see Mike and Donald in a heavyweight fight of the billionaires. It would have made a nice pay-per-view.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    He spent $12,7000,000.00 for every delegate. Actual cost.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I believe Mike Bloomberg got more votes and won more delegates than Elizabeth Warren
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Money made it possible for him to get more American Samoa delegates than Tulsi Gabbard who was born there. Good show.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I realize they're already scheduled and paid for but I find it amusing that Bloomberg's ads are still running in the Cleveland television market, I suppose that scenario is also playing out in other cities.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump getting into office is one of the closest brushes our nation has had with disintegration.

Winning the White House and both Houses of Congress is the first priority, while making sure Michael Bloomberg types don't undermine the Democratic Party is the second.

Supply Side Economics is a Complete Fraud!

Then There Were Two: Sanders Wins California with Latinx Support as Biden Sweeps Southern Black Vote
    https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/4/su…

This all looks very promising for a large politically consious turn out in November.

SJG
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Bloomberg had 7 full time staff living in American Samoa for several months. He got 175 votes.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Personally if Bloomberg went to American Samoa and never came back, that would be just fine with me.

SJG

Peter Frampton, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Festival de Viña 2008
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkhKdGgy…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    At least he invested in the economy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    invested in the economy?

The economy is food, shelter, clothing, transportation, medical care, and education.

And the people who create it are workers. They are the ones who invest their lives into it.

Money and the stock market are something very different, largely just an exploitation system.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I am going to miss his promos on TV, very entertaining and the guy was going to get it done.

He should have spent that money (reportedly $500 milliion) on strip clubs, imagine the extras that could pay for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This is why I feel this hysteria of candidates buying elections is overblown especially in this day-and-age of so many media outlets like social media and 24-hours news channels - Bloomberg spent $500-million and Steyer spent $200-million and they didn't get anywhere.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "...I feel this hysteria of candidates buying elections is overblown ...."

Didn't someone on TUSCL post a hysterical thread about Bloomberg buying the election?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ People were concerned that he might have been using big money to squeeze out a genuine Democratic Nominee, which Bloomberg is certainly not.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion