tuscl

Professional Civvies

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
We spend a lot of time on this site comparing notes on our experiences with desploogination service professionals (“DSPs”). We rarely discuss our experiences with”civvies” (i.e. women who will happily desplooginate you for their own personal amusement just because they like you and without any expectation of financial gain).

For a change, I’d like to shine a spotlight on civvies . . . not merely civvies but, more specifically, on “professional” civvies.

“Professional” civvies are well educated women employed in high paying, demanding professions such as doctors, lawyers, C-suite business executives and university professors. These are women who can afford to be very picky about who they desplooginate and who don’t have the slightest motivation to desplooginate anyone for a fee, no matter how exorbitant.

For some reason, professional civvies are often thought of as cold-hearted, sterile and haughty bitches who avoid sex because they prefer not to get sweaty, sloppy or muss their hair. There certainly are some professional civvies who are too prim and proper to engage in a feral, no-holes-barred canoodling session. But I suspect some guys write off professional civvies as being a bunch of cold-hearted lesbians as a way of consoling themselves for their inability to bed (much less run a train on) any such women. In my experience, most of the professional civvies I’ve ever gotten sloppy with put any DSPs I’ve ever cum on or in to shame.

Unfortunately, I can’t claim to have nailed all kinds of professional civvies. I regret to say that I have never glued any lady airline pilots, Forbes 500 CEOs or rocket scientists to the bedsheets or my coffee table. But I have nailed a few attorneys (one of them who went on to become a judge), two CPAs, one doctor, one journalist/TV reporter, one dentist, a couple of geoscience professionals and two medical students. These women were all as brilliant, enthusiastic and innovative in bed as they were in their professional lives. Each of them was much more satisfying than any DSP I ever spent time and money on.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4182

So why, then, would anyone who has access to such exquisite feminine talent ever waste time with tattoo- and STD-laden DSPs?

Simple: For the same reason that anyone who can afford to dine at three-star Michelin rated restaurants like Eleven Madison Park, Robuchon au Dôme or Per Se would ever consider eating at a McDonalds, Burger King or Taco Bell.

When you are in need of an emergency desploogination, DSPs are quick, easy and convenient.

22 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    where i live in arizona suitable dsp’s and available civies are difficult for a senior to access
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Jascoi,

The allure of youth is another major factor that makes a DSP a good option. No matter how sexually adventurous and innovative a professional civvie might be, if she’s withered and wrinkled she’s not going to be what most guys had in mind when looking for a suitably hot desplooginatrix.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I have spent the last 44+ years of my life in college; law school and as a practicing attorney. Professional women are no different than other women; they just have better paying jobs. Men, for reasons I will never understand, are simply nervous around self-sufficient women. I like professional women as friends and married the ultimate blue collar woman, because we do a lot of fun things together.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Skibum609,

Many women professionals complain about exactly THAT - many men are put off or intimidated by highly accomplished, independent men. But on the plus side, if you’re not intimidated by these highly intelligent and accomplished women, lots of them are looking for a guy who is not afraid of them!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Having sex with women who actually like you? Who does this crazy shit? Sounds like a fetish....

In terms of the women you mention, I agree, they can be great sexual partners. I encounter some of those types in my office each day. They are beautiful women. However, I like my job, and therefore I don’t plan to make any passes. Part of the reason that many guys won’t make passes at high level women might be concern over workplace harassment.
  • BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    The category of professional, intelligent, successful women you describe have been so desperate to get AND keep a mate that they are often bat-shit, bunny-boiling crazy when it comes to romantic relationships. At least that has been my experience more often than not.

Why this is the case may have many underlying reasons but probably comes down to the very limited options of available real men in today’s metro-sexual confused society.

The adage that you don’t pay prostitutes for sex but rather you pay them to go away afterwards is apt.

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I can’t help but think part of the problem is that highly intelligent, accomplished women face standards very different than those applicable to men when it comes to their romantic entanglements. If a wealthy man or a prince falls in love with and marries a woman who is far beneath him socially, that’s a fairy tale (think Cinderella, Pretty Woman or Maid in Manhattan). But if a wealthy, highly accomplished woman or a princess falls in love with and marries the gardener or the guy who showed up to fix her clogged toilet, that’s just weird.

Men are permitted to marry down but women aren’t. So for women who managed to climb very high on the socio-economic ladder the pickings are very slim.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @reverendhornibastard

This is an interesting mongering (sort of) subject.

My limited experience with profesional civvies is typical of my experience with any civvie, there are so many factors that contribute to good chemistry.

Where as with a DSP the expectations are high just because one pays for the services.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think men are still intimidated by women in powerful positions. It’s 2020 - and we’ve had years to get comfortable with women in all levels of management - so it shouldn’t be new.

Maybe men see women in power, and think they are relationship type women, and not roll in the hay types?

If I see a woman in a senior role - I think she’s educated and makes smart decisions - and there goes my chance!

A girl with a Scooby Do tattoo between her tits - and a shaggin wagon tattoo down below - would be more prone to awful choices of partners...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I disagree Rev. I know a lot of white collar women, including a few lawyers, who married blue collar men. Its the white collar guys who seem to be intimidated by them. Before meeting my wife (supposed to be a 1 night stand) I used to date professional women, but while I have a professional job and I am really neither white nor blue collar. I am a mixture of both and as a result I fit in everywhere and nowhere. White collar women have expectations about attorneys and none of these expectations seem to include smoking weed every day; drinking; gambling and strip clubs. When asked by my Mon how she puts up with me, my blue collar wife stated: "he's still the same asshole I married". My Mom laughed and understood.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Skibum609,

I’m sure some high-powered, white collar women marry blue collar men. But I have not run into any such couples myself.

By contrast, I’ve run into quite a few couples where the husband is a high-powered executive or other professional and the wife is far less accomplished.

That doesn’t mean the man runs roughshod over the wife. The less educated, blue collar wife often STILL wears the pants in the family.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Professional women are my jam. Especially married and sexually unsatisfied. Nothing like sticking your dick in a professional married woman's ass after she stripped off her expensive lingerie for you.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Most are gold digging bitches and have psychological problems.

That said. Theyre easier than you thino
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Icey: "That said. Theyre easier than you thino"

I thought you preferred the "thicko" type?

Gosh, I was pilloried yesterday for this sort of classism.

For a quick fling, the only thing that matters is that she's sexy and not a methhead. For sugaring it does matter somewhat, but it has more to do with a common level of intellect and has nothing to do with her socio-economic status. There are plenty of stupid rich people, like our president. For a spouse, mutual respect is everything -- but again it has nothing to do with having a status occupation, power, or making a lot of money.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Glad to see you have moved on to your more enlightened reddit board and using your time in the (taxpayer funded) ivory tower productively. LOL
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^ Significant portion of my Ph.D was funded by the DOE, dear, so you're correct.

Here's an article you might like about whether Indians use toilet paper:

https://www.quora.com/I-have-heard-that-…
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The one time I don’t even mention you being Indian and you bring this stuff up.

I change my mind tho on that form of fun I was having. The stereotypical Indian is a software engineer, a doctor, or a businessman who owns gas stations or hotels. In other words, they contribute to society and I don’t want to insinuate that you do.

Not saying all academics are useless. But clearly there is something inside of you that questions otherwise and contributes to bigotry against the blue collared as some form of insecure projection. 🥳
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Now go enjoy your enlightened reddit board like you said you would.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    😭 lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I meant easier than you think
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Randommember said "Significant portion of my Ph.D was funded by the DOE, dear, so you're correct."

^^^ Wow, you seem proud of being a leach on society and a welfare recipient
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Most of the women I have Desplooginated with were Professional women. In my opinion, they are much better at satisfying my horny needs. The nonprofessional is fun for quick need, but I do prefer the professional civvie. In my opinion, they are much harder to land than the alternative.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion