tuscl

Limit to how many times you can review a club??

Does anyone else think this would be helpful?

Two clubs I have been looking at have one guy a piece who continues to review with nothing helpful to say. One of them reviews about how he is waiting all night long for the single two for one dance special and all the girls are always busy with their regulars and dont want to do the special with him. That’s not even a review of the club!

You are a strip club patron, you have $5 to spend on a membership here, and this type of reviewer isn’t helping anyone but themselves.

Thoughts?

20 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Clubs change pretty quickly. I don't mind someone reviewing them more than once. But maybe make it so they can only review the same ckub like once every 2 months.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I believe you can review a club as often as you like, but only receive VIP credit for a single review of any club once in thirty days.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    In my local area there are only 5 clubs. One only opens up late in the evening so I have not been there in years since the afternoons are the main time I can go to clubs. I have reviewed the other 4 clubs. I do rotate between them quite a bit but I am sure many of the reviews of Pensacola clubs are by me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't see the issue as a reviewer reviewing a particular club too many times, for me it comes down to the quality of the review - I can see it being a problem w/ a shitty reviewer constantly reviewing the same club, but if it's a good reviewer, then I don't think it's a problem - the issue is that there are too-many shitty reviews
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Papi @PSD there are definitely a lot of shitty review the system in place almost guarantees them, but founder wants more reviews not less so it’s up to you to “caveat emptor”
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The review process is always gonna have its short-comings - I believe the current voting-process has improved things over the way they were b/f - as w/ any voting process, not everyone will be happy and one has to accept the results of the majority.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’m not disagreeing with you just pointing out that this is the system we have in place I think it’s pretty good, PSD careful you don’t make the search for perfection push out the good.
  • shanny72
    5 years ago
    I feel like most of the clubs in my area are under reviewed. I pass on writing many reviews bc I would rather not have proof as to how often I monger. Oh well. PL for life
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think it may involve weeding through crappy reviews in order to get to a useful one.

Each customer has a different reason for reading up on a club. Maybe some guys enjoy reading about another customers annoyance over not getting full sex in a 2 for $30 lap dance special.

I think if a reviewer has multiple reviews of a club, the reviewer must attempt to keep the reviews different and descriptive, but not repetitive.

Its important for reviewers to remember to write to inform others, and not just air their grievances.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Papi said “I don't see the issue as a reviewer reviewing a particular club too many times, for me it comes down to the quality of the review ”. I agree wholeheartedly.

Some clubs I stop at occasionally don’t have a lot of reviews and a lot of them are by the same few reviewers. But they are useful reviews. Granted, the perspective is limited to those few customers. But I still am glad for the intel.

In fairness to PSD, I think she is talking about repeated reviews by one individual that aren’t useful in the first place. But I don’t think the changing the policy on repeated reviews would be a positive overall.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Yeah ^^

Ok, constructive discussion. 👍🏼
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Yeah it all comes down to the quality of the review. Plus you can tell a club is reliable if its reviewed a lot. I'd like more of the hole in the wall places to be reviewed more. An idea I brought up before was giving members badges/medals for reviewing more than 10, 20, 30 clubs, but it might be a lot of work logistically.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I don't think there needs to be a cap. And I don't necessarily agree that a quality review negates there being too many by a single reviewer too close together. Some clubs get diverse viewpoints buried by the homers pushing their take right after a review shows up they don't like. All that aside, readers can decide for the themselves what has value.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I'm in the camp with the folks who are fine with someone reviewing the same club multiple times, as long as the review passes the peer-review process.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I think the system is A-OK with the 30 day time period; fair for contributors who live in an area that does not have many clubs.
    5 years ago
    Plus a local who visits a club often probably has a different perspective and different info to shave, maybe more in-depth info.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Just curious, what information are you looking to get out of customer reviews?
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    On a recent business trip I visited a Seattle club (Pandora’s) that gets 5+ reviews here per week. The reviews almost all omit prices, procedures, layout, etc., in favor of descriptions of girls & dances. That’s fine with me, I can Google prices. If a repeater provides actionable intel on girls, still useful IMO. Otherwise it should get rejected for “not enough details” (tho I think “details” should say “information” instead).
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I prefer the same guy reviewing the same club once every other month over no one reviewing a club for six months. Hopefully that guy is providing useful info about the current talent and mileage state
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "I prefer the same guy reviewing the same club once every other month over no one reviewing a club for six months. "

https://youtu.be/pp8cHTjVWgw
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion