tuscl

Dam'n didn't know my fav thought she was the "Bomb"

Friday, June 15, 2007 7:32 PM
Went back to one of my regular clubs tonight. It was very slow at first. I didn't see my Favorite Essence or any of the other dancers I know. As the night went on, here comes Essence walking into the club in her street attire. She is wearing some tight white pants, with a black top and some high heels. I knew she probably wasn't working tonight because it was already late (around 11:00p.m.) and she usually gets there early. I was sitting at the bar when she walked by. I didn't expect her to look over there because women automatically think that men are gawking over them when they walk by. After she had spoken with a few of her friends I got up and decided to speak to her. Now as I was walking towards her she was already looking in my direction, however she turned towards the end of the bar. I came over and spoke to her. We gave each other a hug. We chatted for only about 10seconds before she said that she would be right back, had someone else she had to speak with. I knew she wasn't coming back(They hardly ever do). She didn't really treat me bad in any kind of way but she didn't go out of her way to speak to a regular. I am usually good at "feeling" a person out and I came to the conclusion that Essence is stuck on herself(To a certain extent). I could just tell from the way she walked through the bar that she carried this bit of arrogance in her. She is kind of cute but no where near a 10(about a 6 1/2). My favorite is just like any other young woman that you see at the mall or out somewhere, whom are dressed up and think that they have it going on. Yeah I will probably continue to get dances from her in the future, but now I know her real side. BTW I found another dancer whom might be my new favorite. SHe works at another club regularly but decided to come to my favoirte club since her club is kind of slow right now.

6 comments

• driver01
    17 years ago
    Perfect example of work being work and off time is an entirely different thing. Remember Jpac, she's your ATF DANCER...not ATF friend, ATF gfriend, or all time favorite anything else. And you found out tonight in no uncertain terms that you are not the light that makes her real life shine- this should not be a surprise. Guys keep learning this lesson over and over ad infinitum. She may not be stuck on herself as you surmise- there are many other possibilities, not least of which are mentioned above. You didn't say how long she stayed on her visit to the club, but it may be that she did in fact have someone she had to speak to and that person was more important to her than you. Another possibility-- I knew a dancer once that used to come into her club late at night on her scheduled off days, just to see if any of her regulars were there "cheating on her" as she liked to say. She was drop dead gorgoeus and made a lot of money off of her regulars so she was very territorial when it came to other dancers "taking her money"... Who the fuck knows what her motivation was-- at the end of the day, does it really matter? Next time she's working, just ask her. You may not get a straight answer but she'll probably come up with some good stripper shit that will make you feel better about getting blown off and you can go back to feeling better about this fantasy ATF "relationship" you've got working in your head...That's what I do...lol.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I myself don't usually get too concerned when dancers are attending to their customers. It's when a dancer starts just sitting and talking to me ignoring even trying to make money from me even though she's in a club and supposed to be working and then she starts talking about things that seem to indicate she's thinking about me and her being together for a long time that may scare me. That's sound like a marriage. Enough to scare most sane guys. Some girls do have an overly high opinion of themselves. I would pay more attention to the other girls especially when she tries to find you so that you seem to be busy almost all the time. Then, maybe she'll feel a bit lucky to catch you when you get time free. That is if she is only a 6 1/2, then there should be a lot of other prettier girls around than her.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    CasualGuy: at this club there are no 9's & 10's. Most of the girls fall in the 6 to 7 range, some around a 5. I know that I am just a customer but this girl acts as if she knows some of the guys that come in there personally. She was going around speaking to some of the customers. I guareentee you that none of those guys spend money on her at the club. Maybe she does know them form OTC I have no idea. I would just assume that a dancer would at least at like she is happy to see one of her regular customers. Driver01: She wasn't in the club very long about 15minutes tops. She mentioned about it being slow. I got the feeling that she decided to take the night off because they are suppose to be having some specail entertainment tonight. Maybe she feels the crowd will be better then. Also it seemed she was with another girl that use to dance at the club. Both came in together and left out together as well. I know for a fact that the other girl is a lesbian( I hope Essence isn't that way).
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I had a similar experience a few months ago, but mine turned out well. I went to the club on a Saturday night -- my favorite girl from this club works almost every weekend. To my surprise, she took the evening off -- but stopped in later in the evening after meeting some girl friends for dinner and going to a regular bar. I noticed her arrival and she spent 20 minutes or so talking with her dancer frinds. We spend a lot of time together so I was disappointed when she didn't stop by my table just to say "hello." But I just needed to be patient....after chatting it up with her friends, she came over and sat at my table and talked for about 1/2 hour. It kind of restored my faith that some strippers can actually be nice on their free time -- it isn't always just about herself and the money. (BTW, she was smokin' hot in her street clothes -- almost looked better than when she dances.)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Jpac, I wouldn't worry about this incident, she was there for a reason and that reason wasn't you. Don't take it personally, it's not about you.
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Exactly-- it rarely is about us. This is not a hard concept.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion