Sunday, February 23, 2020 10:58 AM
But everyone's in the Front Room.

59 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Ice. I see that you Muted FLF. But what he said is the truth. The benefit of posting in VIP was to get away from specific posters. If those posters are in VIP, then there is no benefit for it. The Verified Room has kinda taken it's place anyway.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    What Warrior15 said. It remains not all that hard to post a club review that seems credible enough to sneak past enough review adjudicators to get free VIP, and therefore access to the VIP forum.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Thats bs. They incessantly troll the front room and attack people who share different views. They don't post in VIP coz they get bored talking to themselves. Theyre belligerent assholes.

I have become a VIP member this week. VIP has been dead for how long. Saying they have to troll the front room and not post in VIP coz I'm a VIP member is one kf the most asinine things theyve said. But is in line with yheir trolling
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, then you should not post there and let founder worry about traffic in specific groups.

Neither VIP or Verified were intended to have the same level of traffic as Front Room.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You are full of it. You know damn well its dead coz you and your buddies get off on trolling the front room and posting vile right wing drivel in the political section.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Funny the troll accuses everybody of attacking, reminds us of the old adage " I used to think everyone was crazy except me and you, but lately I'm having my doubt's about you. "
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't post right-wing anything anywhere.

And, again, the solution is don't use VIP. Let founder worry about traffic.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Your buddies do. The solution is for you to stop trolling with them. If VIP is so great and you love your cirvle jerk post there. But your echo chamber isn't as fun as trolling ia for you
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I haven't met a single TUSCL user in person. So, not buddies. I've never said that VIP is 'great' or that I 'love' it. I comment and post in there when it's appropriate or if I see something interesting. Beyond that, I let founder worry about site traffic and navigation. Not my sandbox.

Also, stop typing with your face.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    This is guidance from founder my legitimate advice to you Icee is take this to heart before founder gets sick and tired of your nonsense
    "Our discussion boards are not moderated, but don't post stupid shit."
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag says VIP is dead coz you guys post stupid shit lol

Warrior you act like buddies when its time to gang up on and troll anyone different from you with them.

If you don't care why VIP js dead then don't post here just fir the sake of showing off to your buddies to show them you argue with me lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I guess there can only be so many threads about cumming in your pants and haggling over prices with hookers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    That's not what 25 said. He reposted founder's posting guidelines covering all the groups.

I'm posting here because you created a thread that asks a question. That question is being answered and responded to.

I'm sorry that this is your first time using a discussion forum.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Shit Icee every one can see all of my posts so making up stupid shit is really you and you alone.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That is what he said and you failed to answer the question in turn opting to be antagonistic. You responded but didn't answer like wise your utterances are not statements
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @CMI that jackalope is afraid of me, he mutes my comment's so there's no rebuttal, but actually everyone see's all of his muted comments, and all here know, nothing that troll says is reliable.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I did.

VIP and Verified weren't meant to be high traffic groups. I comment in there when I see something interesting. Beyond that, it's up to founder to worry about anything beyond that.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They weren't meant to be dead.

You and the other trolls claimed they would be havens for you and where the real discussions would take place. Many lobbied for the front room to be shut down. Now VIP is dead and you are all trolling the front room as usual
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You should go to founder with these concerns. I'm sure he'll be receptive, especially since (according to you) you're the most genuine poster here.

I didn't lobby for the Front Room to be shut down.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You should stop trolling.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Right back 'atcha, sparky.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    By your definition anything someone you dislike posts is idiotic yet threads about cumming in your pants and threads for the aole purpose of trolling members you dislike are fine. Go fuck yourself
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Basically VIP is dead coz repetitive threads about haggling with hookers and cumming in your pants only go so far. They'd rather troll the front room
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Temper, temper...

Blowing a load in my pants isn't something I do. I don't care if other guys do it as long as they inform the dancer of their intent. I've frequently gone after LDK82 for being whiney and indignant about dancers who see him coming (so to speak...) from a mile away. As recently as here:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7088…

I think that the vast majority of what you post is idiotic because you're a shit-stirring sock puppet.

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    When you reach a certain level of the hobby, a wide open forum doesn't really lend itself to helpful discussion. VIP posts aren't on search engines, but the barrier for entry isn't really that high. As odd as it sounds, you've got people who post here that are "expert" clubgoers. What's in it for them to fully engage in discussion that's going to turn into yet another round of here's what I think about tits?

VIP wasn't a bad idea, but are high profile community members that aren't going to contribute unless they get maximum exposure for it. They like the attention, and the open forum is where they get it. I post in VIP because it's not searchable. It is a slower pace, but I don't see that being a problem.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Wallanon. Interesting perspective. It makes sense. I think what you say rings true for reviews as well
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the thing about vip room is having a place to have a topic that needs a bit of privacy.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The topics are ones that have been posted in the front room as well.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Because the majority of people that can answer your question on VIP dont bother paying for it. Thus Front Room. How many people ACTUALLY paid for VIP here? Let's be real
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I paid once and was underwhelmed. But the topics are too repetitive. Its all about haggling over prices with hookers and cumming in your pants
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    So you don't want to pay, you don't want to write reviews, but you want to be free to criticize everybody else.
    Got It, Your so special LOL;
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Ummmm. I post in VIP.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its dead though
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I post in there when I do not want the internet world to see.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Privacy is an illusion though
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Why would anyone want to post in VIP or Verified, instead of posting in the front room?

Circular underground rooms, chairs all around, enter through a hatch in the parking lot, then go down the ladder, then take one of the seats.

VIP Room has soft padded plastic chairs. Verified has just hard plastic chairs.

Both rooms get Clorox wet mopped twice per day.

SJG

Also good, and there is an open crotch and even a back door oriented version of this on the market.
    https://www.spicylingerie.com/soh90009.h…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I remember when the trolls said they wanted to post away from certain members. Now they claim VIP isn't elite enough for them. So they go back to posting with people they claim to hate for yhe sole purpose of trolling
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Very True!

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So now 25 posted a thread in VIP for the sole purpose of attacking me. As if him trolling me here wasn't enough 🤣
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ That is basically how things go on this forum. For many, it has always been a circle jerk.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They accuse others of doing the very things they do. Theyre pathetic pieces of shit.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    My thread isn't attacking you Icee you're paranoid.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @SJG you should know better I don't attack anyone I do however retaliate.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its full of ad hominem attacks on your behest
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Its full of ad hominem attacks on your behest Its full of ad hominem attacks on your behest
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^so everyone does what I tell them too, like I said you're paranoid SMH
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're not missing out
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    What do you mean?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They post the same shit everywhere
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not playing their game
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Why would I be angry with you? I just block trolls
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If youre trolling and trying to be creepy about it thats on you. I'm not playing games on here
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If youre trolling and trying to be creepy about it thats on you. I'm not playing games on here
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Who isn’t considered a troll by the OP ?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its all you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion