tuscl

Ripped jeans

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WTF is with today's clothing fashions. My CF showed up at my house yesterday wearing a pair of ripped jeans that looked like something I would have thrown in the trash years ago.. I remarked to her "I see your are wearing those expensive jeans again". She said that they and skinny jeans are all she can find. That she just wants a pair of regular jeans.

And it's not just the women buying these rags...men are too. Almost wish they would go back to the baggy ones. At last there were easy to take off. :)

17 comments

• bubba267
    5 years ago
    This fad comes and goes, but is definitely in style right now. A coworkers teen daughter came in to stay with her for a few minutes after school and her jeans were almost shredded. I don’t get it....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I love ripped jeans
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dey sexy because dey show some skinz
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ripped jeans are SEXY AS FUCK. At least to me. I dunno why
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I like ripped jeans on a woman. My ATF and I went to a concert and she wore ripped jeans. She looked hot AF.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Personally, I don't much car what they wear. As long as it comes off. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Give it up, shadowcat. The hoop skirts and whale-bone corsets of your youth aren't coming back.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    gives me a chance to wear out my really wore out clothes and get every penny‘s worth out of them.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    I don't wear ripped Jean's but I love it when fitted women do. Get to see some skin while technically wearing long clothing.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Ripped jeans look idiotic. One of the dumbest fashion trends EVER.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like the ripped jeans with small rips, looks ripped from over use type but not the huge rips where the material looks cut off.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Ooh I love wearing ripped jeans 👍🏼
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    It can be kind of sexy, but I prefer a girl in a miniskirt.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Ripped jeans look hot on a hot girl. But, in-ripped jeans also look hot on a hot girl. I don’t care what a girl wears - as long as she looks sexy.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I like the ripped jeans look on a gal so long as they slide off well. No panties underneath is a nice touch.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah it's definitely the style right now, for both men and women. I don't prefer it, but I am kind of old fashioned. There are men my age who have plenty pairs of them. They keep up with the fashion trends and all that.

As long as leggings for women never go out of style I'm good. I was sad as fuck when jeans with no back pockets for women went out of style. I loved seeing a big ass in those type of jeans, Right around the time when this song was popular https://youtu.be/53JQz0ON--o.

Perfect explanation by Ginuwine, too bad the video sucked balls. They could have showed a ton of fine women with big asses wearing jeans but instead they......showed that bullshit. I bet if they redid that video for 2020 they could do it right. But I digress....,..
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Is this at all related to the band Pissed Jeans?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion