Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ripped jeans

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

WTF is with today's clothing fashions. My CF showed up at my house yesterday wearing a pair of ripped jeans that looked like something I would have thrown in the trash years ago.. I remarked to her "I see your are wearing those expensive jeans again". She said that they and skinny jeans are all she can find. That she just wants a pair of regular jeans.

And it's not just the women buying these rags...men are too. Almost wish they would go back to the baggy ones. At last there were easy to take off. :)

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

This fad comes and goes, but is definitely in style right now. A coworkers teen daughter came in to stay with her for a few minutes after school and her jeans were almost shredded. I don’t get it....

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dey sexy because dey show some skinz

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Ripped jeans are SEXY AS FUCK. At least to me. I dunno why

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I like ripped jeans on a woman. My ATF and I went to a concert and she wore ripped jeans. She looked hot AF.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Personally, I don't much car what they wear. As long as it comes off. :)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Give it up, shadowcat. The hoop skirts and whale-bone corsets of your youth aren't coming back.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

gives me a chance to wear out my really wore out clothes and get every penny‘s worth out of them.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

I don't wear ripped Jean's but I love it when fitted women do. Get to see some skin while technically wearing long clothing.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Ripped jeans look idiotic. One of the dumbest fashion trends EVER.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I like the ripped jeans with small rips, looks ripped from over use type but not the huge rips where the material looks cut off.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Ooh I love wearing ripped jeans 👍🏼

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

It can be kind of sexy, but I prefer a girl in a miniskirt.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Ripped jeans look hot on a hot girl. But, in-ripped jeans also look hot on a hot girl. I don’t care what a girl wears - as long as she looks sexy.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I like the ripped jeans look on a gal so long as they slide off well. No panties underneath is a nice touch.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Yeah it's definitely the style right now, for both men and women. I don't prefer it, but I am kind of old fashioned. There are men my age who have plenty pairs of them. They keep up with the fashion trends and all that.

As long as leggings for women never go out of style I'm good. I was sad as fuck when jeans with no back pockets for women went out of style. I loved seeing a big ass in those type of jeans, Right around the time when this song was popular youtu.be.

Perfect explanation by Ginuwine, too bad the video sucked balls. They could have showed a ton of fine women with big asses wearing jeans but instead they......showed that bullshit. I bet if they redid that video for 2020 they could do it right. But I digress....,..

Profile picture for woodstock
woodstock
•

Is this at all related to the band Pissed Jeans?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement