• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    They need to keep thin. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Yhe drugs and no sleep help with that
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Olive Garden is as close as some lower income people get to authentic Italian. Too few of them cook anymore and they often don't have the money to eat in nicer Italian restaurants.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Carabbas makes Olive Garden look like Mickey Ds
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Rick. But Olive Garden is pretty expensive. I can eat at an Italian owned mom and pop place thats beeb aroubd for 47 years for half the cost. And most puzzerias have cheaper and better pasta dishes.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    "Stripper hoes love chicken wings and olive garden" Should say instead: "Stripper hoes love it when guys spend money on them, and not just inside of the strip club" SJG
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Most pizzerias have shitty imitations of pasta dishes, as do those deli combo places that supposedly serve Italian. Sadly many people don't know the difference, especially if they haven't had a lot of exposure to good Italian restaurants or good Italian home cooking.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Guess I'm going to have to start taking a lot of stripper hoes out to eat, so I can find out all of this for myself. Probably I can find myself a Main Bitch in there too. :) :) :) SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Rick some of those places are really good. Good Italian food doesn't have to be overpriced. SJG try it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Good Italian food doesn't have to be overpriced." Not if it's cooked at home. But when you buy good Italian in a restaurant it is labor intensive, which drives up the cost. The fresh tomatoes don't peel themselves, the onions and garlic don't saute themselves, the other fresh herbs don't chop themselves, the pasta doesn't make and cut itself, etc., etc. I'm going to stop here because I'm admittedly a bit of a food snob. Too many years of nicer restaurants in Boston and NYC and food from my own kitchen that is better than almost anything available in my local area, except maybe for pizza, high end steaks and the occasional bar food like hot wings.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Early on I had one get me to take her to one restaurant, and then immediately after to a pricier one. Later I realized that mostly she just wanted me to get the idea that I should be spending money on her, that that was how relations between men and women worked. SJG
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    They always pay me to go get them Taco Bell.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I have had to get them KFC, and not always paid enough money either. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Rick Italian food is cheap and simple to make. Expensive restaurants use illegal underpaid labor to maximize profits. Nidan. Here they use uber eats. SJG you need to plan the date and pick the restaurant. Take charge with them like with any woman. Sometimes I'll surprise a girl I know by bringing her tacos or weed
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    OP, how would you know ?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Rick Italian food is cheap and simple to make. " No Icey, it isn't. Maybe the slop that you consider Italian food is, but the good stuff takes time and good ingredients.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Most italian dishes have only a few ingredients. Food isn't slop just because its not overpriced. Great italian for 2 can easily be made for under $12
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Most italian dishes have only a few ingredients. " Interesting. Could you elaborate? How would you cook your favorite Italian dish at home? Be specific. Inquiring minds want to know. 😃
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its cheap and easy. Saute garlic in olive oil. A little salt and red pepper. Toss it with pasta
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Take a hoe to Red Lobster and the bitch thinks she's suddenly dating Jay Z She acting bougie to everyone BUT you (because you paying). She might just suck your dick right under the table she so grateful.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Youre right about Red lobster. Or tgif for the steak and lobster
  • Newtothislife
    4 years ago
    I took my top notch chic to Benihana. And another to Outback. But my main is happy with carne asada fries and wings n things. 👍
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Sounds nice
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Benihana is legitimately expensive. Were talking about dressed up cheap food
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm not a fan of benihana but hood bitches love it and I kinda love them so... I once took a girl to whats supposed to be one of yhe best sushi restaurants in the country and she was more impressed by benihana
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Hood bitches love name brand more than quality. In NYC, a friend of mine brought a girl to Mr. Chow and the name alone kept her spirits up throughout the entire evening. The food was worthy of your local neighborhood chinese food. Way overpriced and lacked money worthy flavor. But a name brand trumps all.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It makes for an easy date though. Like when she can't tell the difference between steak or salmon at Denny's and someplace nice. I don't mind. I prefer it to the bitches who think they deserve the most expensive shit.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Benihana? Cool; its nice to be back in 1974 again. Benihana lol.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Tiburon is right about Red Lobster! It’s a treat to have the stripper walk through the place in spandex and heels - as every dude tries to check her out - and each dudes wife steams like a lobster as you pass by! I understand the lack of love for Olive Garden - as I live in Northeast NJ - and the local Italian fare is excellent in many small restaurants. However, if you ask the whore to deep throat a bread stick, the cuisine is going to be secondary!
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Spandex??
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s the stuff that makes those tight dresses nice and tight -
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^^ [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I know what it is. I just haven't seen that style in years. Like the bandaid dresses
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I know what it is. I just haven't seen that style in years. Like the bandaid dresses
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I didn’t realize everyone was into high fashion. I guess I’m a bit low class. Olive Garden must have a more high end clientele.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Its not about high fashion. Just different styles.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Icey, not only do you obviously not know anything about cooking Italian food, but you need to hang out with a better class of stripper. I think these issues are related - it's obvious that you have limited experience with the finer things in life. I'll give you an example: My most interesting night out with a stripper was in Manhattan. We painted the town, starting with a fine meal at a high end steak house, then moving on to Broadway, all of which was topped off with a visit to a wine bar and, finally, the finale in my close by hotel room. And my gal pal was most certainly not in spandex or a bandaid dress, but rather in a sexy as hell cocktail dress. Say what you will about those Russian girls, but they are often well educated and know how to make an entrance. She turned heads all night and that was almost as much fun (but not quite) as the finale. Maybe it's time you traded in that bland sounding oil and pasta dish and those cheap hoes and move up to some nicer things. Just a thought.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The strippers I hang out with are fine. Don't talk about class when the ones you are with are hired hookers. One of my best dates at an expensive restaurant was when we got really faded then drank and she ate with her hands and we had loys of PDA and I was like fuck it this is life and fuck boojee shit
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Right Icey. Nothing else matters as long as she never accepts money for sex. Got it. Just remember Icey, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. 😉
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm not into trailer park bitches. I just like my bitches a little hood. And yeah a poor girl is more classy than a hooker.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    As a date
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Got it Icey. Hood rats are really very classy. Thanks for elucidating for the group.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Too funny. PL's acting like they are superior due when I mention how I enjoy my dirty girls to wear tight little dresses and heels when we go out for a pre fuck dinner.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Cashman. No one said that. I love when they dress slutty. Just different styles indifferent areas. Rick yeah a date with a hood rat is an actual date. Taking a hooker out is a business arrangement. A poor girl is classier tjan a hooker
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion