tuscl

Your favorite fast food

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Friday, February 21, 2020 6:26 PM
In N Out and Burger King get my vote. I used to love Jack in the box but it varies way too much by location.

29 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Hardee's. But mainly because I like their commercials. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbTCvChQ…

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Thats carls jr on the west coast. I don't like the buns they use m they taste sweet. It used to be really good though
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    5 Guys, followed closely by Chipotle.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Those are good but overpriced I think.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some of those places mentioned are not in Miami.

I usually do Chick Fil A - I used to do Chipotle a lot but I got pissed bc they would over-serve the cheap stuff like rice and skimp on the meat so I stopped going.

I also used to like Boston Market but didn't like their portion sizes either so I stopped going there also.

When I lived in Dallas I liked Jason's Deli but there's none in Miami and I have to go to the next county to find a Jason's.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Chick Fil A,

Their Chicken Sandwich is very tasty.

Only drawback is they’re usually packed whenever I go to back lunch.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    ^buy lunch.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my #1 favorite is a fuddruckers cooked ‘rare’.
    #2 is animal style double double at in-n-out. If I think ahead I’ll bring along a few slices of bacon and put on that burger. it makes it really awesome then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I like Fudruckers also but I have to be in the mood to eat a burger which is not that often
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    For fast food chicken my rank is: Canes, El Pollo Loco, Chick fil a, Popeyes, Wendy’s, McDonald’s followed by a very distant KFC
  • crosscheck
    5 years ago
    Chick Fil A, Wendy's, Five Guys
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Jasons Deli is good.

I like Canes and Popeyes. KFC isn't all that and is too expensive. Same with 5 Guys its too expenaive for what it is I think
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Five Guys is probably my fave burger, they're big & juicy and you are full for most of the day after eating one (I skip the fries & soda since I'm not big into fries/sodas) - I used to eat at the Five Guys in South Beach since I'd hang out in South Beach on the weekends but that Five Guys closed about 2 years ago & I haven't eaten at one since then since I'm not a huge burger guy - the nearest one to me is in a part of town I rarely go to.
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

There’s a Five Guys on Biscayne Blvd & 130th Street.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    tim hortons for best coffee
    subway for subs
    kfc for fried chicken
    overall for real cheap eats.....mc donalds coffee and 2 for 2 deals

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Eva

Good to know - I don't head to that part of town often either except when I hit The Body Club which I don't do as much as I used to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A Taco Bell right by Viet Coffee.

SJG
  • bigtim47
    5 years ago
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Jersey Mikes. Subs are 10 times better than SubWay.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    With a lot of the places mentioned its crazy how expensive fast food is now.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ true, but Taco Bell usually has combo deals which are more reasonable than most others. Check it out and see.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Yeah but for that price you can get regular mexican food too
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Go post this shit on yelp
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Combo Deals Good!

Regular Mexican Food often too spicy for this Gringo.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Oh ok. Sometimes I'm in the mood for fast food then look at the price of a sandwich. I can get Thai Chinese or Mexican sit down food for the same price. The alkure of fast food used to be how cheap it is. I can't buy the convenience factor alone
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I, by contrast, usually just eat the same things, each and every day.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1058
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1140
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I get like that some times. Then switch it up to something for a while and so on
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lmfao at SJG’s MongoL1oyd Schoene muted comment!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    KFC is probably my absolute favorite fast food when on the road, but Panda Express is right up there with KFC. After a good night of SCing, Taco Bell is my go to.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion