tuscl

25s Meltdown

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:59 PM
Is the 20fag troll the new sircumsinhispantsalot?

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Come on, lets not go this way, making threads about each other.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Let them get called out. Look at the threads they make about you me and anyone else with different views. 25 is one of the worst elements here
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There are more belligerent people here. What they really want is to pull everyone else down to their level.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "There are more belligerent people here. "

I agree with this Sleepy_Time, but they aren't who have been melting down all over this board the last couple of weeks. I'm wondering if he's left the house in the last few weeks. Someone in the area should swing by his house and make sure that his Med-Alert pendant is still working.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ You know a girl who would look good in these 10" ers?

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-BEYOND-08…

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    He hasn't challenged anyone to a fight lately and then calling them pussies for not flying to Miami. Coz if they sis hed beat their asses 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Know any girls that would look good in these 10" ers
    https://pleasershoes.com/collections/ple…

Ladies, is 10" workable, or is it too extreme, even suicidal?

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20 fag sounds like hes been doing meth and is going full force lmfao
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    To me 25 is just a normal guy who you can have a few beers with at the stripclub, which I ahve done and will again. Its probably just belligerant pussies with fake profiles who abuse women like you two that upset him. Youi're a scumbag Icey.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You and 25 both engage in belllicose belligerent and offensive verbal assault and cyber bullying on this forum. Birds of a feather..... Attempting to normalize antisocial behavior does not make it so.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You still my slime though. We niggaz
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Have some salt
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You're scum Icey. Total useless scum like a fuicking illegal, which you probably are. If scum calls you anti-social you know they are jealous and in awe of you. I understand wjhy you're jealous Icey. maybe go beat up another girl and make yourself feel like the man you aren't. Niggaz? The word is spelled: l o s e r. Can't even do that right little boy.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Ski, Icey is a troll for sure, but 25 is giving him the desired effect with his series of meltdowns. He's seeing shadows now and lashing out. However he has been with you in person, it has been a very bad look for him on here.

I honestly believe that he is too emotionally invested in this site, maybe even using it as a primary social outlet. Sure many of us are on here a lot, but for most I believe it's just secondary entertainment in between other stuff. Camping out on a site like this for days at a time, in lieu of more normal social interactions, is just not healthy.

Someone else gave him good advice yesterday, which is to take a step back from the site for a bit in order to reset his perspective. I second that advice and hope that he chooses to take it.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Rick I'm not q troll. The fact that so many on here are butthurt by my views doesn't make me so

Skibum stop lying about me. I'm not jealous of your belligerent alcoholic geriatric ass but find your posts interesting. When youre not promoting extreme right wing politics or cyber bullying people.

• JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Icey is a cold cuck and can’t handle 25s warmth, or so called melt Down.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Add Sporty's Bar in Sunnyvale, we had one girl for whom fuchsia was the perfect color. She had one playsuit outfit in that color, but not the shoes. The color just did everything for her.

She would always start liking a knob on the brass railing, making like she was BBBJing or DFKing me.

https://pleasershoes.com/collections/all…

You guys know any girls with that kind of coloration?

SJG
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    Not sure about the Icey part but Loco sure fits
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fags meltdown is getting worse lulz
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Hes on his way to becoming another sircumsinhispantsalot
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I wouldn’t expect someone as woke as iceman to use fag as an insult
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And not surprisingly funlovingfella shows up to defend him and pick up trolling where he left off lulz
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • Icey
    19 days ago
    20fag lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion