5 years ago
    You really need a life
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    You talk a lot about hoes.
    You into gardening?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I have a life and a penchant for gardening.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    But seriously lets discuss sex with women you pay vs women who want to have sex with you
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I never have sex with a woman unless she wants to have sex with me. Money is just a show of care, concern, and respect, not something to get her to do anything she is not otherwise perfectly willing to do.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That can bd true with keys and wallet dating
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What is the difference?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Please explain
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    MackTruck 9 min agoexpand_more
    What is the difference?
    MackTruck 9 min ago expand_more
    Please explain
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Heaving most convos on this forum are old married men talking about finding hookers in strip clubs in I mean getting extras from dancers
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Except for your steady stream of abusing women threads. Love to meet your parents; having never met vermin that raised a child.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ false assumption / anecdotal observation geared at trolling.

😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ meant for IceyDodo's post, not skibum's
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    SirLapdancealot just nowexpand_more
    ^ false assumption / anecdotal observation geared at trolling.

😂😂😂
    SirLapdancealot just now expand_more
    ^ meant for IceyDodo's post, not skibum's
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO all of IceyDodo's posts about stripper interactions are her being a hypocritical RIL trick bitch that pays stripper whores money and drugs for GFE.

😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to being a sugar daddy as defining her relationships with stripper whores. Here are quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO...

"I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."

^ All well documented in her post history.
    😂😂😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    SirLapdancealot 4 min agoexpand_more
    LMAO all of IceyDodo's posts about stripper interactions are her being a hypocritical RIL trick bitch that pays stripper whores money and drugs for GFE.

😂😂😂
    SirLapdancealot 3 min ago expand_more
    LMAO IceyDodo has admitted to being a sugar daddy as defining her relationships with stripper whores. Here are quotes from the delusional trick LMFAO...

"I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."

^ All well documented in her post history.
    😂😂😂
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I wish your clients and colleagues saw your posts
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You just don't get it Icey: Everyone I know knows who I am. I am not different in public. I get to be a "local character" and because I live life freely, my peers who are all uptight professionals live vicariously through me. Today my client was a dancer. That meant everybody from the janitors on up to the presiding Judge managed to find a reason to come say hello to me. They probably think I am getting paind under the table too, which adds to the mystique.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And thats an unethical dynamic.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    skibum, if that were true, you were really public, I would find a way to get you disbarred.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Moral turpitude
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion