tuscl

Stripper hoes love being on a winning team...

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team

39 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    4th in line at The Food King?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Whats the food king ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >She knows her place<
    Sure she does, at the lunch breakfast and dinner table.
    What is it with icee and fat ho’s
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    I read the title and saw who posted. I just hear hearing Charlie Sheen saying “winning” over and over.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    How many hoes on your team?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25s troll profile
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Without getting into the VM drama, 25 was not one of the guys who ever went after VM based on any real or perceived transgressions.

So, that's someone's troll profile, but almost certainly not his.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Actually I have always been under the assumption that the VM troll was a RickiBoi alias, and for anyone that’s not been here all of that long, they prolly don’t know that RickiBoi was trolled pretty hard by those same jerks, that was another one I never joined in on, the truth is Rick is an idiot just like icee and is among those that afflict this site, when either of the two of them meets another TUSCL member they scurry for a dark corner to hide in.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    With txtittyfag deleted and VM passed away, it's probably best to let that whole thing die off. Most of the newer posters don't know anything about it, and (understandably) don't feel like wading through hundreds of posts to figure it out.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Is this Team Golden Corral?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ agreed but RickiBoi is the one that refuses to let it die, don’t be shocked if he tries to weaponize it against you next
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's a strip club forum populated by guys I don't know. If someone decides to type harder at me, then c'est la vie.

And, I'm usually the guy who gets labeled 'holier than thou' or 'preachy' when sex with minors becomes an unfortunate topic here.

So... meh.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @CMI I agree RickiBoi & Icee mostly meh, with some LOL mixed in
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The troll profiled right after 25 got butthurt in another thread and started attacking me in other threads. So its very likely 25.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Believe whatever you want if it makes you feel warm inside, sparky.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I was too peaceful when Txtty left I’m sure Icee is just another dougster sock poppet
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You obsess over people no one knows about or cares about. Stop trolling.

If you want to talk about hoes choosing up go ahead but stop trolling threads
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol, pot to kettle beam me up Scotty
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    @twenty five why do you consider this girl fat? She's pretty trim to me. What's your definition of fit then?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t think she looks very fit she looks like a chubby who’s two twinkies away from fat.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She's not fat. I want to know his definition of fit if this is fat
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ See that’s why you’re a troll putting up pics of women you’ve never met implying that you have some sort of relationship and then asking for others to validate not only your opinion but your fantasy life that gal is not fit don’t really give two shits what you think of any woman, let alone any woman that I like.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Can you say that without resorting to trolling me jn every thread and ad hominem attacks?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You want me to not attack you yet you attack me every chance you can, I really avoid the majority of your posts, because your stupid shit n shot don’t really interest me very much. You like to try to flip the script but I don’t expect any better from a dougster alias.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Again keep proving everyone right. You act like a whiny bitch ass troll.

How many hoes on your team?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    And to think I wasn't going to read this thread.

Is 25 whining again? FFS dude, you sound like an angry and hyperemotional old woman. Between the melodrama, like "trolled hard". And " agonized" - oooh - and the incessant whining, I'm starting to believe that you don"t have any male hormones left in your decrepit body. Sack up ya' freakin' sissy and stop bitching so much.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Oh geez another friendless douchbag, late to the party as usual, go back to your green leafy trailerpark, I hear there's a few meth whores you haven't introduced yourself to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Come on now, at this point we have all been on this forum for a long time. No need to be biting each other.

SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    How did sjg become the most reasonable guy? Did I accidentally take acid again?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    :) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    These will put every stripper on the winning team!

https://pleasershoes.com/products/beyond…

SJG
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    you didn't answer the question @25, just made an insult which makes you look less intelligent.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Lets lighten up, de-escalate senseless personal conflict.

These will turn every stripper into a winning cock stiffener:
    https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Be…

SJG

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "you didn't answer the question @25, just made an insult which makes you look less intelligent."

Not even particularly clever insults either, just angry and bitter. Another not so good thread for 25 in a string of them lately.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Come on, lets chill. We all have different communications styles.

Get your favorite girl some of these, before acrylic resin supplies from China run out.

https://pleasershoes.com/collections/ple…

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25 is here to troll and antagonize. Thats app he does in every thread as soon as someome doesn't stroke hia ego
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Dugan and Loco together again
    https://encrypted-vtbn1.gstatic.com/vide…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Put your girl on the winning team.

https://pleasershoes.com/collections/ple…

In my organization all the women will be supplied with stripper shoes, at least 8".

SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion