tuscl

Ask me anything about Vegas clubs

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Monday, February 17, 2020 4:06 PM

51 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    How many dancers fart during lap dances?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    How many dancers fart during lap dances?
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Is there one near the train station
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Did you ever see Howard Stern at Scores?
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    What days does Brea work at Sapphire? She's totally hot.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I have heard of a site that posts reviews of strip clubs in Las Vegas and other places. These reviews provide all the information a clubber needs. Have you ever heard of it?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I'm happy to see this thread being given all of the serious attention it deserves.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Please refrain from trolling. Real inquiries are welcome
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    lol
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Why don't they let you in anymore?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Let me in where?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    The king of diamonds club
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Never been but its not a strip club
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why didn’t you meet founder in Vegas? As far as we could see you were rude and didn’t even respond to his invite.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Legit.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm not always in Vegas and I enjoy my semi anonymity on here.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ That’s just bullshit you’re a troll straight up and it it doesn’t explain why you were rude to founder a gentleman whom you have totally disrespected on more than one occasion
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Why were you rude to founder troll muting my comments doesn’t make them untrue
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL back to the future
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Bump
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I still need an answer to my legit question. How many dancers fart during lap dances?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I still need an answer to my legit question. How many dancers fart during lap dances?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ rite
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^^^ rite
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    @icey Loco Are you a cop/police?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Nope not a cop.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Which club should I go to if I’m looking to get a young and attractive woman to rub her crotch on my penis through my pants? Are there any such places?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    In case it matters, I plan to have a boner while this is happening
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Seamless and Sophia's
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Wow, that was quick! You really are an expert. How did you get so good at Vegas strip clubs?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    What if I wanted to find a girl who could keep me flaccid while grinding me?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Hanging out in them and dating vegas stripper hoes.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    So Sofie's is the one with the Cubans, and they are down for anything? Is Palamino open again? Chicas Bonitas still going? SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    That awkward moment when IceyLoco has to take someone seriously rather than admit that no one takes him seriously.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Palomino is still good. Sophia's has the Cubans but so does Seamless and Seamless is cheaper and a much better vibe. Chicas bonitas has changed. Managers are on a major power trip. A lot of the best girls got fired or quit. It got so bad they even try to save money on the a.c. ....watered down drinks...
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Do they have any clubs in your part of town? Like on Charleston n shit?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    So what Vegas club would be best for FRMOS and Back Room FS, and then walking your girl out the front door with you mid-shift? SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    SJG, your best bet is the Green Door on Sahara
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    OOO sounds like SJG is starting to think Icee is full of crushed ice.😃
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Green Door [view link] Doesn't sound like a strip club. Yes, they say it is a swinger's club. Is it P4P? Not interested in dealing with Creepy Married Republican women. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Not seeing any Seamless listed. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    FLF I'm not near Charleston. And its a long street. The Green Door is a clip joint for single men. You pay like $80 and only get front room access. Then they try to sell you a tour of the couples areas. Unless a couple invites you to have sex. Youre just in an area with other men. SJG Club Platinum is the only one I know where you can get away with a frmos on the couch near the womens restroom. Technically a girl can leave any club with you . you just meet outside. But they get fined for leaving early and can't leave if its a.mandatory shift. Some clubs require girls to work certain days so they can work the weekend and stuff like that
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Seamless isn't listed but opened last july
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Thanks Icey. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I think girl collection is the best club now. But I like club platinum for a drink. Definitely not for the dancers. Vegas used to have some small really sleazy clubs but those are pretty much gone
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Those two clubs, Platinum, and Girl Collection, that sounds like a total reversal of your positions from the last time we talked. Basically those clubs have always come across as dives, women who probably do what you want. So they sound good to me. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The clubs changed. There has always been a lot of turnovers with dancers but the vibes of the clubs the management etc is different.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thanks for the info! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion