tuscl

Road trip through Ky

Monday, June 11, 2007 1:09 AM
I will be traveling through Ky, traveling Route 64, for the most part. Looking for any recommendations on fun clubs along the way...Never been to any clubs out of my state of Ohio, so while traveling this summer, looking to see what others are like...

14 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    EvilCyn: Don't know anything about the KY clubs, but highly recommend that you continue further north at hit BBF in Indy, and/or HH in Kokomo!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Cyn, I tend to agree with DougS. Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis and The Hip Hugger in Kokomo (30 miles south of Indy) are hot money makers. I've been to most of the clubs in Louisville and Lexington. All KY SCs push dancers drinks big time. Lexington clubs are a bit more upscale, where Louisville clubs (especially on 7th Street Road) are kind of seedy and into HEAVY customer action. Stay away from Covington and area clubs, as they are the PITS! The above information is provided both for leisure travel and/or possibilities of future employment. Please keep us posted.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    EvilCyn: I will be down in Indy this Thurs (OTC during the day, but have the evening free).. if you are going to be around, let me know. I would love to meet you.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    The NASCAR race is going on in Sparta this weekend which means there will be a pretty good crowd at Racers. The place is usually so-so, but with the race, it will be packed.
  • Techman
    17 years ago
    DejaVu and Cowboys in Lexington. Cowboys is a little rough but you can find a good time if you try a few of the likely candidates. Just came from Louisville; have four reviews to post. Bones is correct about Louisville but downtown has good looking dancers if you are just looking. Paducha had a knockout place a year ago. I will write a reveiw and see if anyone has been there.
  • Techman
    17 years ago
    I forgot Huntington WV. Current reviews are not great but I have had some wild times there several (10 or 15) years ago.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    If you're asking about visiting clubs as a customer, you should avoid the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, which doesn't look kindly on any girl-girl activity. My only experiences in Kentucky clubs have been a good time at Cowboys one afternoon and a crappy time looking for anything halfway decent in Covington and Newport.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    EvilCyn: My recommendations for fun clubs were based on you visiting as a dancer. It's true what Chandler said, if you would be visiting as a customer, girl-girl action at HH is definitely frowned up by mgmt. However, BBF in Indy is still a great place to go as dancer or customer.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Just so there is not any confusion on directions....Kokomo and the Hip Hugger are * North * of Indianapolis (about 45 minutes depending on traffic) not South of Indy as indicated in Bones' comment. And the well-known advantage to Hip Hugger (if you are planning on working) is NO Payout to the club or DJ's. Just feed the juke box. (PS -- Have fun)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    At either the Hip Hugger or Brad's Brass Flamingo, Evilcyn might be uncomfortable giving dances unless she redefined her meaning of "full contact". All of which may be a moot issue, since neither club is anywhere near I-64 or Kentucky.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I stand corrected david120. Thank you. HH is North of Indy, 50 miles.
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    I visited Cowboys in Lexington about a year ago and had a good time. I don't remember very well but I think it was a little pricey. It wasn't as good as Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy but it was okay and it's easy to get to from I-64.
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    I really don't know how to recommend a strip club to a woman, I just know how I see things through my creepy, peverted male point-of-view...kinda' hard to see how a woman can relate, even if she's in the biz. Nonetheless, the Deja Vu in Lexington is ok...actually there was a blonde there that made the place amazing for me...but the club itself is just ok. Stay away from the Holiday Inn on that side of town...think "The Shining" except not as pleasant. In Louisville, I'd have to recommend Trixie's. No booze but there's a bar next door for that. I haven't been there in years, but they had a "menu" that suggested some pretty interesting things to see. The club was touch-n-go though. Have fun!
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I will be going as a customer, just to have some fun.. Ill let ya know if we find time to hit some along the way..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion