tuscl

US elections 2020 Democratic race starts disastrously as 'inconsistencies' delay

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 3:39 AM
they all lost,,,,,,,,no one won iowa,,,,, what a bunch of PL.s............

41 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    The elite who control the DNC had 3 seemingly impossible objectives for the Iowa caucus: (1) Hide the collapse of Joe Biden; (2) Diminish the win by Bernie Sanders; and (3) cover-up a less than enthusiastic voter turnout. It’s funny how the delay in results accomplished all 3 objectives
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i agree...... to me it reflects how derange the democratic are,,, they cant even count votes......poor leadership
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So many things failed at once it looks like sabotage, it'll be interesting to see the root cause who or what !
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    According to unofficial results released by the Sanders campaign, Sanders received just over 28% of the vote during the first alignment of the caucuses in those districts, compared to second-place finisher Pete Buttigieg who ended with slightly under 21% and Sen. Elizabeth Warren who ended up in third with 19%. Presumed frontrunner Joe Biden, meanwhile ended up in fourth place during the first round with nearly 14%.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    DNC propping up Biden after giving him an almost challenger free Iowa to campaign in. Yea, we need thos group managing our health care and economy.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The DNC is hoping that Bernie can be held in check until the March 3 Super Tuesday primaries when Bloomberg sweeps in to buy the nomination.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Well your guy is the one who ran his entire campaign saying the system is rigged and the fix is in, folks living in glass houses should be careful when the throw stones.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    While I am usually a republican I have been to some democratic outings due to my job. Most of what I went the candidates were all drunk.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Bernie Sanders speaks after caucus and fowl up, 1 hour ago: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ I think that for now they are using exit poll data. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Reporting failed in 1700 Precincts. Partial results expected at 5pm [view link] SJG
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The DNCtook over the vote count before releasing today’s partial results. That has never happened before. Then, rather than releasing all results, they release 62%, which shows Mayor Pete beating Bernie. When the full count is released, I’ll bet Bernie is the winner and Biden is well below his current 15%.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    WATCH LIVE: Iowa Democratic Party holds news conference after delayed caucus results, Dem Chair appologizes [view link] News Hour Today, 2/4. starts off with Iowa Results [view link] And FWIW, I have never given a rats ass about Biden. He can be a real shit. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Biden is sunk, due to the successful outing of his son’s hiring at a Ukraine gas company from our President Donald J Trump! 4 more years without the coconut head Democrats in the White House!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Do what ever you want to the Bidens, I could not care less. But I want a progressive Democrat in the White House, and running both houses of congress. Our biggest help right now is Donald J. Trump. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Trump wins, and is handing out acquittal pens at the SOTU tonight!! First person he will hand one tonis Nancy Pelosi and then clap in her face!! 4 more years!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Pelosi made it clear, no witnesses -> no trial -> no aquital. Trump removal efforts have intensified and will continue until he is out, even if he has to be taken out in handcuffs. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Senate votes to acquit tomorrow, Wednesday, and it is almost with certainty that the acquittal pens will be flowing!! Nancy Pelosi also said she would quit from politics if the acquittal happens, so Californians need to start their search for a new Congress person!! Lmfao!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Don't care what becomes of Biden, never have. But we have lots of Progressive and Moderate Democrats getting votes and delegates. Like this every 4 years and I love it. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    There’s a warning that the Democratic Party will be splitting g up due to the far left radicals and how the moderate democrats do. It want to be identified with those extremists. By the way AOC re-election is In jeapordy with a strong contender for her seat. Liberal New Yorkers even are turning away from the party!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Democrats will vote for the nominee. We know how serious of a malice maker Trump is. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Just because you post and write something doesn’t make it true. I bet you cried when Hilary Clinton lost the election 4 years ago, SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Hillary Clinton would have been a good President. People voted for her above Trump in numbers exceeding 2.8 million. She would have restored the extra 2% high income tax, and when Bill did that it did of course lead to economic growth, where as Trump's stuff has done nothing of the sort. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’m way better off financially since Trump has been in office. My friends tell me the same thing. Money in the bank, customers in high demand, and People raising families to broaden the middle class. That’s what a true President does, expands opportunities which trump has done!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Well that is because you partake in a Ponzi Scheme which exploits workers. Trump has not increased opportunities as the economy is not expanding. There probably are though more junk jobs serving the needs of the rich. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ As Maury Povich would say, “that too is a lie!”
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    We already produce more than enough of everything, goods and services. Where the limit is is on the demand side. People who have no income or assets cannot generate much demand. So as we become more and more efficient, the economy will further contract. The is good for environmental issues, but it does not work for democracy or a functioning society, or on basic humanitarian issues. Need to go to Social Democracy and a UBI system. Otherwise disruption and violence will ensue. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    How many hours have you been posting today? Doesn’t matter because it’s been hours of lies!!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I do lots of stuff Meathead! SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Sure, a bunch of useless crap. Have you raised a family? Probably. Or because that would require commitment and responsibility, which radical lefties don’t have.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Meat, the only thing you need to know about me is that I protect the privacy of my affairs. Beyond that, I do not support the Ponzi Economy, or this idea that one is not of worth unless they are salting away lots of money. And so I see that Supply Side has always been a scam. SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ You mean your affairs on Beaumont Canyon Drive??
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Online I can't stop you. F2f I would have already. You are a keyboard coward, a sicko. WATCH LIVE: Pelosi and Schumer hold news conference before State of the Union (talk about heath care, exposing Trump) [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    SJG of Beaumont Canyon Drive, short on comebacks other than violence. That’s about par for the course for radical extreme lefties, when they run out of ideas.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    As long as progressives are supported by people like SJG = they will lose every time. SJG will never meet anyone from here. Those who spout vioplence on line would piss themselves at the thought of the first fist flattening their nose. Your're nothing but a cunt SJG.
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    You are the cunt
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Pretty rich to hear Mr. "Cordite and Burning Flesh," "Gun Barrel Communism," violence-rationalizing guy talk about keyboard cowards. Cordite and Burning Flesh? Mountain Dew, Hot Pockets, and body odor is more like it.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wow Nem that was pathetically stupid and weak; even for a progressive pussy like you. Go fuck Pete; make ya feel better.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    iowa is just another demo fuck up
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Iowa was a fuck up. Romney is good: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Pressure Grows For Democratic Nominee To Choose A Female Running Mate [view link] Bernie Sanders is CALLING OUT the Democratic Party Leadership! [view link] Bernie Sanders Is Staying in The Race, "Pole after pole... shows that a strong majority of the American people support our progressive agenda ... we are winning the generational contest". Sanders is really calling out the Democratic Leadership! [view link] Bernie, a movement building, terrifying the conservative democrats! Some Dems are applying pressure to try and curtail the public debate, even to end the primary. I had underestimated how intense the efforts to silence Bernie could be. Biden Wins, Sanders Lags: Naomi Klein & Alicia Garza on Calls to Shut Down Primaries & Debates [view link] Michael Moore: Bernie Sanders Is 'Inspiring' To People Who Don't Usually Vote [view link] Bernie Sanders wins North Dakota, getting 8 of their 14 delegates. Has America Become Victims Of Our Success? [view link] Why It's Reasonable To Fear Coronavirus [view link] Is America on Edge of Recession? (w/ Richard Wolff) [view link] SJG WATCH: WHO declares that COVID-19 crisis is now a pandemic [view link] WATCH LIVE: Ken Cuccinelli, others to testify before House Homeland Security committee (LIVE) [view link] Frampton Comes Alive II [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion