tuscl

Should we be allowed to take back 1 thread a year

I saw in another thread the OP made a horrible mistake and wanted to take it back due to drunk posting. I was just about to post a thread on Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot that they really weren’t suck bad guys and it back fires on me I want one taksey back due to drunk posting. I think that’s fair.

8 comments

• Studme53
    5 years ago
    Ha ha - seems fair.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    or you can reply to the Thread which caused "Submit Button Remorse"
    .... and post this link.

We'll understand
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Short answer... no.

This is the thread you're referring to:
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7071…

"Sorry. I was drunk." is far more often a weak and convenient excuse, and not a valid reason. And often I find that things said and done while drunk is an ugly yet accurate reflection of what's going on inside of a person.

I'll say it again... I've been drunk before. It never made me sympathetic to child rapists. So, the excuse falls flat for me. Also, I don't mind it when reprehensible people self identify themselves. Saves me time.

The only form of moderation that we have here is permanence of the posts. Take some personal responsibility and think before you post.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ^ CMI - I had not seen that thread.
    There should be zero tolerance w.r.t. sex with minors. Zero.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Let that thread be a monument to your shame forever
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    No. If one is embarrassed by how they act when drinking, there is a real simple solution for that. Don’t drink.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Ask C-Flock
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ok I’m just gonna use my taksie backey right now. I regret this thread and I’ve been drinking. Seltzer but still.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion