tuscl

Phoenix/Tempe Visit

Headed to Phoenix the end of February. I will have Sunday and Monday evening to myself. What clubs are my best bet for those 2 nights ? I enjoy a bargain but also willing to pay for top notch ladies. Also what hours are best ? Early, late etc

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That place Venom in Tucson still going, $15 per 15min cabana?

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^He didnt ask about driving 2 hours to Tucson from Phoenix you coconut head multiple hour posting liberal freak! He wants to stay around PHX.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Meat72, you need to use more than just your lower brain stem sometimes.

SJG
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    Bourbon st has best looking girls by far. LDK factory there. Zero extras tho. OTC probably pretty unlikely for a visitor
  • Jacks4thson
    5 years ago
    Ok so Bourbon St has the best looking girls - what club gives me the most mileage or extras?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Did you read the reviews, this is definitely covered in reviews. 👍🏼
  • Jacks4thson
    5 years ago
    Yes I read the reviews - like most people I am here looking for a shortcut !
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    Get to Bourbon early on weekend nights. I tried to go last night (Friday) about 11:30, and there were maybe 50 guys waiting to get in. Probably the Phoenix Open or Suns game crowd. I waited awhile, but saw no progress and gave up. Must have been a zoo in there!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Bourbon St is the one place I've been to out there, definitely pretty girls. I was a bit miserable about the fact that none of the girls sat around and drank with us at the table. At the time I had attributed that to it being so busy (it was afternoon, but packed due to cactus league fans), but I think I've since heard that it's policy the girls can't drink with you? Can someone confirm? If there's no option for "drink with the girls for a few hours" (with dances mixed in, of course), I will be trying to cross that place off my list.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ If you want a girl to have a drink and you pay for it, she must remain behind the bar. The only way to drink with her while mixing in a few dances is buying one of the couch rooms next to the elevated VIP area. I’ve done that once and it’ll run you closer to a thousand $$ for an hour. It includes a bottle and the girl’s time. I had two of my buddies and a total of 3 girls with us. It got expensive with nothing extra happening.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Okay, so, useless. Thanks for the g-2! Is there a "drink with the girls at your table" SC in Phoenix? My other buddies checked out HL the day before I got there, but nixed it because we had a mixed group (girls and guys) and they found it too downscale for the girls... but I don't think there's alcohol there anyway?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    You can do Sugar44, Candy Store and maybe Hiliter(again), but none of the upper level clubs like BSC will have girls drinking with you. Christie’s Tempe girls not sure, but I’ve never seen girls drinking there either unless they do in VIP. I stay away during high volume season like spring training. If you come around May-October it’s much easier to find girls accommodating your needs, and it’s not cold and flu season. I’ve caught too many colds from strippers in the past during the high volume season.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Yeah spring training was a huge mistake. None of us are baseball fans so we're pretty clueless. I figured out we'd be there first week of cactus league, after the trip was all set and booked
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Okay, since I haven't been to Hiliter personally, it's probably a must-see for me. Sugar44 and Candy store on the list
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Sugar 44 is pretty chill (and my favorite club). Dancers will sit with you and chat. I don't drink alcohol (and my favorite dancer doesn't either), but others can sit and drink with you. It also has a bar area (small) where dancers will sit with customers. It's really laid back.

Read my reviews-or others recent reviews-for info regarding the place.

They have a lot of pretty ladies-a range of ages (20-probably 40s), different body types (spinners to maybe a bit overweight yet still pretty), all types of inked dancers and some with none or only one tattoo, and a wide range of boob size (a lot of natural, but some big incredible naturals-and of course some implants)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    thanks meat and heellover! sugar44 def on the list
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    I believe Arizona liquor license laws prohibit the dancers from drinking on the floor with customers. Not sure why it’s apparently OK in a champagne room, maybe it’s because it’s not a public area. The other clubs listed are OK, but for pure eye candy I don’t think any of them touch Bourbon Street. I’ve never seen a line outside waiting to get in, so last night was a surprise for me, and a disappointment since I didn’t get to fondle my faves!
  • Jacks4thson
    5 years ago
    Ok I am not flying in from the East Coast to have strippers sit with me and have me pay for their drinks. Where is my best mileage or extra?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Find an AMP. Uncle Leo is cracking down here for the upcoming Super Bowl in a couple years.
  • Jacks4thson
    5 years ago
    Cracking down 3 years before an event? Ok
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Go ahead, don’t believe me but I’ve attended local municipal meetings that state exactly what I have said, otherwise if they don’t enforce sex policing then they do not get reimbursed to another super bowl. A lot goes into not just the super bowl, but events like the Final 4, and college football championships. What you don’t know is Arizona’s economy is expanding g rapidly and so is the tax base which means more $ allocated to public safety. Go ahead and get busted or strike out at one of the strip
    Clubs, or better yet after your visit tell me how wrong I was and how well you scored with extras in the VIP. Bet you won’t get any.
  • Jacks4thson
    5 years ago
    Hey Meat - I did a little research and it seems you are correct - Uncle Leon has been cracking down from time to time there. Is it worth the drive to Tempe?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    It’s all over, so usually the extras are provided to trusted regulars, unless you want to try your hand at otc then that can be found at most clubs for the right price of you got game. Tempe not far away from Phx clubs.
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Stay away from Elite cabaret (I think that's in tempe). It's a rip off pasties club.
  • bigtim47
    5 years ago
    I believe that I read that Elite has closed. May be back in a reincarnation with new owners. But I concur that it was a waste of time to go there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion