tuscl

Las Vegas

enquiz2001
Florida
I'm going to Las Vegas on business at the end of the month. I'll be staying on the strip. What's the recommendation on a club to visit - since time will be limited????

5 comments

• chasman
    17 years ago
    That depends on what you're looking for. Spearmint Rhino is probably the most popular club in town, resulting in the largest number of good looking women, but also in the largest crowds and the most hustle for the VIP. Cheetah's in the afternoon is probably the best value with $10 laps, but you get the girls who work for $10 laps in Vegas. Club Paradise still seems to be regularly described as the classiest, but mileage is reportedly very low. Deja Vu has some very pretty & very sexy young girls, but as a nude club it serves no alcohol and it gets pretty pricey if you want contact. Sheri's and Diamond Cabaret get the most recommendations from cab drivers, but if that doesn't warn you off them then you deserve to go to both.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    being a local here is my take on the major clubs:

Rhino...hot girls, crowded, expensive, some extras depending on the girl

Scores...overpriced

Sheri's...AVOID

Seamless...okay and can be good

Diamond Cabaret and Can Can Room...clip joints

O.G's and Crazy Horse...can be okay

Palamino...best nude dances with full bar.

Cheetahs...gone downhill.

Deja Vu clubs...young girls, mileage is okay at best.

Ya takes your chances with the rest.
  • enquiz2001
    17 years ago
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. All I need is the time to get to one of these places.
  • FinalLap
    17 years ago
    If you take your time at Cheetah's you can uncover some incredible "diamonds in the rough." It's not what it was a few years ago, but there are some experienced ladies there who can dish out a great GFE once you "connect" and they know what you're looking for. Unfortunately, lately when you walk in, you'll get overwhelmed with inexperienced, recently arrived in the USA girls who are almost laughable in their approach. If you've got the time, try Cheetah's in the mid to late afternoon, main room, along the wall in the corner. With a little luck & a few 10 dollar bills, Magic may happen!!
  • nid-28
    17 years ago
    Go to the OG about 3-4pm. No cover yet--cheap drinks--$3 beers. And the girls are coming on for the later shifts. Take your time--these girls will sit and chat with you. If you get a hustler--thank her and send her on her way. Very good contact and the booths are very dark. FORGET the upsell for the curtained booths and stick with the $20 dance. Say hi to Carol the waitress. She's a sweetie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion