Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Load Management?

sweetjamesjones

I support the naked hustle

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Somebody caught Kawhi Leonard in a strip club. It kinda sucks that he isn’t able to enjoy himself without someone recording it. I wonder what club this was?

Replies (7)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Good for Kawhi. He must've killed it in Canada.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Looks like it's coming from the DJ booth. DJ probably lost his job.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

He was just managing his load.....We all do that.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Never heard of him.

W
wallanon
•

Imagine a world where Google doesn't exist...except for it does.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

He makes $30MM per year now. I'm sure he can Manage his Load wherever and whenever he wants.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Someone should give him the TUSCL link so he doesn't end up overpaying

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement