tuscl

Ever had any interaction with a house mom?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, January 20, 2020 8:28 PM
Very rare but I do remember two experiences. Once at Follies she stopped by on her way from the ladies room to the dancers dressing room to comment on the t-shirt that I was wearing. The second one was at Rumors in Forest Park(Atlanta). I was sitting alone because none of the dancers appealed to me. She came over ad asked if she could assist me in finding a dancer to sit with me. I told her thanks but that I was fine.

22 comments

• BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    I am unfamiliar with the term as it relates to a SC - but think I understand its gist - Anyways none of the canadian clubs I have visited has ever had what I think would qualify.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    I guess the closest that qualifies would be the Playmate - there is a woman manager. She would serve any of the drinks I bought for a dancer (rather than the bartender).
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ".... Anyways none of the canadian clubs I have visited has ever had what I think would qualify ..." House-moms usually stay out-of-sight in the back and usually just interact with the dancers or club staff since their job does not require interaction with custies - most custies would not know one exists unless they've clubbed for a while and maybe a dancer randomly brought it up.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Sometimes. Can't think of the last time at the moment. I try to stay out of the behind the scenes stuff when I can.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    One at the new Solid Gold in FTL when it opened. She was pretty heavy on pushing girls at me, more like a madame than a house mom. The other was at Scarlett's in Fort Myers. She would always go out of her way to get my attention and make eye contact. Sometimes she would just tug on an article of clothing to show me the color of her undergarment, with a sly smile and a wink. Other times she would sit and talk for a while. It never really went any where. I could tell she wanted me to be interested and more aggressive in pursuing her, but she just wasn't my type. One dancer confirmed it when she invited me to a private party night, but then fessed up that I was going to be her gift to the house mom. No, I didn't go.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    ^How old was that house mom and was she attractive? I’ve never seen a house mom on the floor at a club
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    At Scarletts? I would say late 30s to early 40s. She was average. Except for the underwear flashing, she was pretty professional. She was some wrinkly, dried up dancer - ridden too hard and put away wet too often. I actually got the impression that she had significant stake in the club. Maybe, if I were single, I would have pursued her to see where it led. As it was, I just did not have the need, want, nor desire.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Meant to write NOT wrinkly and used up. NOT. Sorry.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Sure, that's what you meant to write. lol.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Wallanon, eat shit and bark at the moon. J/k Yes, I would say that in person.
  • DrStab
    4 years ago
    I don’t think I have ever seen or met a house mom. Should I want to?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Juice once got it on with a house-dad - but hey no one here is in any position to judge
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Papi - thanks for that info - I'll be sure to find out from the dancers at our clubs if we have any.
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    There is a club I used to go to which had a smoking area for everyone. This was after they banned indoor smoking there. I was sitting there chatting with one of my favorites and this old lady comes out to smoke. Suddenly they started talking and I join in. After my favorite is done smoking and we go inside, I ask her who that was and she said it was the house mom, who hangs out in the dressing room all day. I believe I have been to other clubs and seen the house mom, but never interacted with them. All of them were invariably older and I assume they danced when they were younger.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The house mom at Follies is not that old. I know that they held 2 baby showers for her inside the club in the last 5 years or so.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I found out not too long ago that one of my favorite dancers is now a "house mom" at another club. They call it something different, but that's what it is. She's hot as fuck, and used to go the whole nine yards. I understand she doesn't now because of her boyfriend, but she was never shy about what she did, and I can only imagine the discussions on how to make money she has. :)
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    ⬆️ I’m sure her boyfriend knows
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Some house moms are still hot. It happens.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    After a fight broke out last night in the dressing room while I was standing by the bar, the house mom walked up to me and started chatting me up. Guess she was trying to put a positive spin on the situation after the dust up spilled into the club. The girl dragged outside by the bouncer (pretty calmly and gently) had been walking around on crutches talking shit before the fight broke out. If you're going to fight someone with one leg you must really want to fight. I was talking to the new waitress about how I'd seen guys in wheelchairs try to fight guys with two good legs. Man, those were some ugly fights. The house mom also introduced herself as the VIP manager, which explains why I saw her the other day when I decided to upgrade to the VIP level so I could play with one of the dancers fully nude. She'd also handed me some free VIP passes, and offered me more. Not going to turn those down, because who knows when I'll feel like not paying to get into a club that I don't really like at night. When I was getting ready to leave, she went into the dressing room and didn't come right back out. Wound up getting passes from the club manager when I told him she was in the back getting passes and I needed to leave. The reason I went to the club was about to walk to my car and I needed to be there first.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    And no, that house mom was not hot. But she was cool and really was trying to set the right tone on the floor.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Several years ago at my favorite club, I had one grab a drink from in front of the girl at my table and bark at her "dressing room, NOW!" Another dancer leaned over and said she was supposed to be wearing a wristband because she was under 21 and could not drink. The waitress gladly served us. That was her second drink from me and I think she had had others. About 10 minutes later she returned and told me she was now drunk enough for VIP. She was wearing a wristband. I let her suck on my breathalyzer just to make sure.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    House mom's are often previous strippers and now are managers or manage the bar and girls. I have had them ask me if I'm looking for anyone in particular or want a certain girl...Which is funny because when I was much younger I remember wanting to ask a certain girl to come over but having a hard time... Now if I'm seen alone they make sure I'm not in need! LOL I kind of like it. A few times I said, hey, I want that one to come and give me dances...and it was on in like 5 minutes and the girl was happy too...Sometimes they are afraid of being too aggressive and pissing the customer off. Also....I have tipped a few of these house mom's as much as $100 a night... When certain dancers are doing certain things they're not allowed to...I have a lot of leeway...and they girls tend not to get into trouble...Now I'm not asking them for a blowjob or FS for pete's sakes....I dont' want to get them arrested and fired or myself arrested either... But some of them like to jump on me in my lap and face me and lfk/dfk while I run my hands all over the places they've indicated....and that is the behavior that can get them sent home or fired....(and me kicked out).. But mostly overlooked....once in a while a cursory scolding to give appearances of caring... we are of course talking about a club with no private areas and no vip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion