tuscl

New items on TUSCL menu.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:06 AM
Meet&fuck, Sugarbabies & Live Sex Cams. I personally won't be using them but that is just me. I hope Founder is getting good advertising money for listing them.

12 comments

• Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    Very good luck with SA
  • founder
    4 years ago
    It helps. Not proud of it. But not enough people sign up for VIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @Founder You're running a business - if those advertisements etc don't interest people, they don't have to click on them. I prefer to have a free-to-use website (whether TUSCL or anything else) w/ some advertisements rather than have to pay for it (as long as the advertisement does not get in the way of one being able to efficiently use the website)
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    What Papi said. I sign up for lifetime VIP when it makes sense (e.g. TUSCL, Mr. Skin).
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Agree with the other comments. Founder, out of curiosity, have you considered offering or re-offering a paid "Lifetime VIP" option?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Its all good Founder! Glad you are finding more sources of funding. I leave my pride at home. It helps when trolling for pay for play skanks....
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned it's all good if it keeps the lights on for this site. In any event it sure beats the shit out of those old banner ads.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You could have a bake sale founder, I hear those edibles are more popular than ever
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Sell strains of pot named/themed after prominent TUSCL users. You're welcome.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Good for you founder. A way to keep the site running and compensate you for your marvelous efforts.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    IMO if people are getting use out of and enjoying this site they should contribute to keep it afloat. If it takes ads to do so use them.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If it contributes to the website I'm all for it. One thing I believe would incentivize people to go VIP. We've talked about this a little before, but to expand on it, I would let user be able to VIP photos along with VIDEOS aswell. On the photo section you'll see the photo/video blacked out with "Go VIP" or whatever. To me if somebody like PinkSugardoll or Nice or blah or insert whatever other hot girl you want posts some content of themselves it might be a big motivator to go VIP. Just trying throw creative stuff out there. More to this site than just reviews. Either way I'm good through the entire 2020's VIP wise so I like shamelessly state things that I can only benefit from.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion