Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New items on TUSCL menu.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Meet&fuck, Sugarbabies & Live Sex Cams. I personally won't be using them but that is just me. I hope Founder is getting good advertising money for listing them.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Bamaeight
Bamaeight
•

Very good luck with SA

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

It helps.

Not proud of it. But not enough people sign up for VIP

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Founder

You're running a business - if those advertisements etc don't interest people, they don't have to click on them.

I prefer to have a free-to-use website (whether TUSCL or anything else) w/ some advertisements rather than have to pay for it (as long as the advertisement does not get in the way of one being able to efficiently use the website)

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

What Papi said. I sign up for lifetime VIP when it makes sense (e.g. TUSCL, Mr. Skin).

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Agree with the other comments. Founder, out of curiosity, have you considered offering or re-offering a paid "Lifetime VIP" option?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Its all good Founder! Glad you are finding more sources of funding.

I leave my pride at home. It helps when trolling for pay for play skanks....

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

As far as I'm concerned it's all good if it keeps the lights on for this site. In any event it sure beats the shit out of those old banner ads.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You could have a bake sale founder, I hear those edibles are more popular than ever

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Sell strains of pot named/themed after prominent TUSCL users.

You're welcome.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Good for you founder. A way to keep the site running and compensate you for your marvelous efforts.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

IMO if people are getting use out of and enjoying this site they should contribute to keep it afloat. If it takes ads to do so use them.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

If it contributes to the website I'm all for it. One thing I believe would incentivize people to go VIP. We've talked about this a little before, but to expand on it, I would let user be able to VIP photos along with VIDEOS aswell. On the photo section you'll see the photo/video blacked out with "Go VIP" or whatever. To me if somebody like PinkSugardoll or Nice or blah or insert whatever other hot girl you want posts some content of themselves it might be a big motivator to go VIP. Just trying throw creative stuff out there. More to this site than just reviews. Either way I'm good through the entire 2020's VIP wise so I like shamelessly state things that I can only benefit from.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement