Allure Toronto

Someone help me understand the "allure" of this place. Beautiful women who you can't have intercourse with except HJ and you lay next to each other and spoon for 30+ minutes

It's not clicking why someone would go here this is almost as bad as an air dance. What's a GFE with a HJ? I'm not trying to come across as overly critical but I don't see why you'd do this. Instead of Clubbing you should be focusing on finding a SO.

Eager to here opinions and views, I posted here to avoid the crazies and actually have a dialogue

5 comments

• Electronman
    5 years ago
    This perplexes me also.
    Isn't this like going into a bakery just to enjoy the sights and smells but not actually buying and consuming a delectable baked good?

• PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Exactly electroman. I get that these women are gorgeous (reviews really confirm this) but if I'm in such close proximity I'm going to want to have sex. Not receive a massage
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I was not aware FS wasn't available.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Unless my life changed in ways I'd hate to contemplate, I will never go to Allure or similar place.
    But as someone with an imagination I can see the 'allure' of such.
    For the cost of half a dozen lap dances (20 minutes) you get 30 minutes of nude mutual massage that ends with a skillful hand job. Maybe while sucking her nipples. Jeess, sounds like fun to me. It's okay if you have different preferences, but such an experience differs a lot from an 'air dance'.
    'Course I like massages, giving or receiving. Clearly opinions vary.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Papi no FS isn't available the reviews explicitly state it, so I get the feeling Allure really hammers the home to PLs and they hammer it to us. It's nice so you want be surprised but I read their reviews and they go out of their way to tell us it's not available.

Steph I equate it to an air dance because you don't get the full experience. I can see it but I can barely touch or taste it. It's almost an overpriced tease. For the price of admission it doesn't appear to be worth it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion