tuscl

Ever get LDK’d by a dancer‘s feet?

Studme53
Pennsylvania
I didn’t ask for it but a dancer started using her feet on me, and one thing led to another. She was really good at it too, like she had done it many times. Any one else experience that?

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Would have to be by she using her high heels

:) :) :)

SJG
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Ummm. Love toe jam.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    No, I haven't. Not something that has ever interested me. I
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No, but I did have two strippers give me an over the clothes knee job at the bar. Each used there knee to beat me off. One used her left knee at the same time the other used her right knee. Needless to say, I HAD to VIP after that shit !
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No....
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    No. I just don't know how that can happen unless she has monkey feet or something. 🍌
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    There was an MBOT stripper, pretty attractive, who was known for her footjobs. I did not indulge, but she was quite popular
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You haven't lived until you've gotten an armpit-job (very-popular in Europe)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I *was* fucking around
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^^ I had no idea that might be a thing
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I hate when a dancer uses her shin/lower-leg, or foot, to try to pleasure me - not only do I not find it very sexy, but makes me think she's too-lazy or too-much of a prude to do it right (right being using a more sexy/sexual part of her body) - if she's gonna rub me, I rather she use her boobs, butt, or hand - I don't find a leg-shin nor a foot sexy .
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ve never been a foot guy myself but I truly think it’s the easiest way to get your foot in the door no pun intended on extras with her after cash.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    I gave a foot job to a guy (#2 guy at major airline) years ago in Vegas at Caesars Palace. Didn’t even take nothin off but boots 👢 n 🧦 socks.
    Big foot fetish guy, not my thing but it was worth it😏
    My man was even there watchin tv in room, for the whole 10-15minutes😬🤪

Gooyie armpit🤷🏻‍♀️ Every1 has a fetish😜
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Still not sold on the foot job idea. "

I'm pretty sure, as with SerenitySinn's guy, this is a foot fetish thing. I can't understand the point, otherwise
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ perhaps some guys are happy to get off anyway a dancer gets them off
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    An asian girl at the OG in vegas enticed me to take a lapdance by walking over and jerking me off by rubbing her knee against it. She must have spent a lot of of time practicing the technique and what made it hot was she eye fucked me while doing it. I should have married her...
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    “Perhaps some guys are happy to get off anyway a dancer gets them off”
    🤷🏻‍♀️ Some like the ya to use.....
    -hand
    -mouth
    -vag
    -ass
    -the feet🦶
    -armpit 🥴
    -titties
    -other items??

Some like to only shoot the load in/on certain places🤔
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    ⬆️
    Your top 4 are my top 4
    Order of preference may be different 🤪
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"^ perhaps some guys are happy to get off anyway a dancer gets them off"

I'd forgotten that so many guys LDK here. I wonder, is LDKing just about the touch and pressure, or is it specifically the sight of her ass?

Also, when I first started SCing strippers could give me a raging hardon with their knees,, so I suppose feet could work too. I dunno, just not my thing, I don't want her feet there; no kink shaming or whatever, just don't quiet understand it
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I guess the arm pit jobs are more popular in Europe because so many of the women there do not shave their arm pits. :)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    #shadowcatwentthere
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    No, LDK is off my menu of options, but I've been gently surprised by a footsie 'handshake' from a flexible gal while distracted by boobs in face.
    As a variety guy, I thought, well there's some variety.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LDK is my goal but I'll never do it from being rubbed by her foot. The only stripper that used that move regularly on me was a past ATF. Luckily she never did it as a finishing move.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^yeah, that would be something you might see on kinkyprimates.com
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If you ejaculate that easily, how could you ever give her a good and thorough fucking?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion