tuscl

OT: All new Subaru FUCKS coming to a dealer near you

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
"Whoever cooked up Subaru’s “Forester Ultimate Customized Kit Special edition” for the 2020 Singapore Auto Show was clearly daring all of us to refer to it as the Subaru FUCKS, and I’m not one to back down from peer pressure, so here we are."

https://jalopnik.com/the-subaru-fucks-is…

Not sure how good of a car it will be but the advertising could get interesting.

14 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    Love the name lol. I've been driving a WRX since 2002 and am definitely a subaru guy.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Lol, sending a link to my wife.

One of our cars is a Forester and it plows through the worst icy conditions. Subaru is state car of Colorado.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    1 in 10 cars sold in Vermont is a subaru Random. Every mountain town we'vew ever sateyed in while skiing has a lot of trucks, SUVs and Subarus, if they own a car. Best awd system.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^ agree. Ours has dedicated snow tires for this time of year
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    <<< wishing I could rent once when we are in Colorado in 3 weeks.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Haha nice. I almost bought a Forrester but they stopped making the turbocharged ones so i passed.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    My daughter and her husband both opted for Suburus.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have a bad ass Prius. And I may take my 1973 suburban 4x4 with granny gear four speed over to California to keep at the family cabin which gets a lot of snow in the winter. fucking Prius is not a good snow car.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    As avid skiers my wife and I both drive Subarus. Waiting for the next generation WRX.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    I’ve had a Subaru’s for 20 years - before they became the preferred cars of lesbians.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Living in the Northeast and driving a Subaru I am often mkistaken for a left-wing lesbian or a crunchy granola liberal. Makes me laugh. Imo the WRX is the best all arounbd car ever made; fun to drive; exceptional in the snow; and we all waive at each other lol.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Yep - my politics are to the right of Ronald Reagan and the Outback’s I’ve had have all been solid very reliable cars. The only other thing I have in common with lesbians is I love pussy.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I sent emails with the link to my son and daughter. My son is on his 2nd Subaru WRX STI and he thought it was funny as hell. My daughter just purchased A Toyota RAV4 SUV and it went right over her head.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Opposed 4 cylinder engine does not usually fire alternating bank. So as such it is hard to avoid cylinder to cylinder scavenging. So it makes that sewing machine sound, like the old air cooled VW's.

Alternating back would mean that in a bank, both pistons come to TDC at the same time.

Overall it makes for two much vibrations.

Subaru Scion FRS is very carefully designed and has direct high pressure combustion chamber injection, so valve timing can be different. Makes less of the scavenging sewing machine sound. This high pressure combustion chamber injection and the resultant freedom in valve timing is how they are able to get 100 hp per liter at only 6200 rpm and naturally aspirated.

6 cylinder opposed ( Subaru, Porsche, Light Aircraft, Chevy Corvair) usually do fire alternating bank and so they don't have this problem.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion