• bdirect
    4 years ago
    yes iraq/usa military bases
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    No reports of causalities so far. [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Hopefully no US personnel was killed and it'll stay at that w/o a back-and-forth retaliation - but if Americans were killed, it may result in US retaliation
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    There's a lot to be said for not undertaking regime-change anywhere; but in the case of Iran I don't think the world can take the chance on them becoming a nuclear-power - they'd be the most-dangerous nuclear-power and I fear crazy-enough to use nuclear-weapons.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    update: B52s have been launched from the Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Shit
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Iran is fucked. The ayatollah made a huge miscalculation. Two days before Soleimani was torched like a pile of leaves, he was saying Trump could do nothing to stop Iran. That statement did not age well. In a naval or air war, Iran doesn't stand a chance. Just take out Iran's refineries (like Iran did to Saudi Arabia in mid-September), and their whole economy collapses. I hope Trump drops a few MOAB's on those goatfuckers for good measure.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Iran Panic : US Deploys 60 B-52 Bombers to Persian Gulf to Fight Against Iran [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    We should send Juice in
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I guess it'll be another negative day for the stock-market tomorrow
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    juice got the missles
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i havent heard of any injuries, maybe the missles missed target and went into the desert
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Missiles going where? [view link] SJG
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"We should send Juice in" Juice will fuck all their trannies and wipe his ass on the drapes. They will rue the day
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Former Navy SEAL lays out how U.S. could respond to Iran's missile attack [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ that's what I"m talking about - let's hit'm hard!
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^ skid marks on their drapes! :) :) :) SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Juice and his army of trannies - they'll beg for peace
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Send Juice and his army in, followed by crazyjoe and his superbly-trained shitter-seals
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    the juice missle attack ....no survivors
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    crazyjoe and his seals w/ knock-out their national sewage system in under 10-hours
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Iran 'revenge' operation sees US bases attacked with 'ballistic missiles' | ABC News ( Australia ) still no casualty reports [view link] [view link] SJG
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    This is what’s going to happen to Iran if they keep throwing rocks at the hornets nest, they gonna get the Stunner [view link]
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    There were no U.S. casualties, though some Iraqis are dead. it looks like they specifically avoided places where coalition forces were stationed, no doubt to avoid killing Americans and giving the U.S. an excuse to hit back hard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I hope Trump is not stupid enough to re-escalate things
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ if there weren't US deaths
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I trust Mark Esper and Mark Milley to do what is best. Of Trump, he is an absolute moron. SJG
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    your 100% right papi, call in the helicopter for last flights out of iraq, (just like the fall of saigon)
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @papi Trump is not as dumb as the msm makes him out to be, he must’ve had some legit intel.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    update: so far no american injuries, this is a good opportunity to get our troops out of there
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    good work on that mute button bdirect
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    my mute button is my best friend on this discussion board
  • CrimsonCaravan
    4 years ago
    I don't believe any of our people were harmed from those attacks. Iran needs to tread carefully because one wrong move and it'll be a catastrophe for them
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    update: trump just twitted : trump said so far so good, our air defenses shot the incoming missles down
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ good way for him to spin it 👍
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    exactly. trump is the Commander in Twit
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    commander in tweet
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Very serious topic, but many stupid or ignorant statements.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i only mute the troll's comments
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Would be better to post threads like this here: [view link]
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    One cruise missile into Iran's only gas refinery.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Seems like the Iranians did this for their own public no casualties and a warning an hour or so before the attack, my guess is Iran is offering an off ramp and a way to deliver a message of deescalation let’s see what the future is before jumping all over ourselves There’s also a plane crash in Tehran at about the same time as this attack. An awful lot of folks here need to think about this before commenting.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Stock futures are positive. As far as investors are concerned, it’s a yawner.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Trump has announced that Iran will be held directly responsible for the actions of the groups it funds and arms: Hamas, Hezbollah, Iraqi militias, Syrian militias, etc. Going forward, if any of these groups harm US or Israeli interests, I think we’ll launch a limited attack on one of the 52 targets Trump has referenced. Kill a US soldier and we level one refinery. Blow up an Israeli school and we take out an Iranian barracks. That’s called behavioral conditioning.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    So much fake news and bad info in this thread. B-52s never launched. Incoming missiles were not shot down because the US has no anti-missile assets in the area. The missiles were launched at US bases. Launching ballistic missiles into a sovereign nation is not de-escalation. I have to wonder if the Iranian missiles missed on purpose. Trump was clear that any harm to an American or damage to American property would be returned 100-fold on Iran. Iran had to do something to respond, but may have not have been foolish enough for the direct response to result in a catastrophe for themselves. No, it's the indirect response and proxies to watch out for, as usual.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    It appears Iran gave a warning; fired missiles at relatively uninhabited desert bases; are selling it to their captive population as killing dozens and since no one was killed and we got the terrorist bastard, Trump can just walk away and will, untiltheir proxies do something. It is also interesting that they launched missiles, activated their air defenses and may have murdered 175 people by shooitng down a civilian airliner. More than 60 Brits died. Stay tuned.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    another horrible the boeing 737 crash, no survivors.. scary
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yeah those union workers cannot make a plane that can take a missile strike. Kind of funny Boeing planes only crash when foreigners are running things.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    An engine fire in one engine is not enough to make it crash. Aircraft are certified to take off and fly on one engine. What usually happens is that the pilots get so wrapped up in problem with the engine that they forget to fly the airplane.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Earlier thread: [view link] Only thing I could find about the B52's being flow there is this: [view link] So I still see it as unconfirmed. And all officials still say no casualities from the 22 Iranian ballistic missiles. And we have this from yesterday: [view link] Esper is quite deadpan in style. But I noticed that when talking about the killing of Solimani, he did show emotion in his voice. Must have really wanted that guy dead. If Trump lets Esper and Milley handle this, no problem. If on the other hand Trump handles this, disaster. He will use it for self promotion. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    News Hour, Trump is saying that Iran is backing down. [view link] Previous thread: [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion