tuscl
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Best time to get there on a Sunday to beat valet and a high seat on the wall?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Sunday, January 5, 2020 7:11 AM
I want to go today. I see they open at 1 but some guys say the get in at 12:30? I want to be able to get a good spot. What’s the best time to go? Is it even worth going today or wait til weekday? Thank you and happy Sunday 🙏🏼

88 comments

• WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    I feel bad I took my grandma to church and she told me I need to be in there with her, but instead I am currently parking to see some ass at a strip club😔
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Ok it’s 1pm and the lot is empty kinda but cars are coming in. Door to the club is locked 🙄
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Next time do us all a favor and catch the syph. Thx
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Lol man this shit ain’t got no music playing or nothing. About 20 girls just sitting around. 10 guys. Might be a good move!
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Oh yeah it’s getting there now and it’s 1:48 pm. Guys starting to come in. It sucks in the beginning though, once the music starts the girls shoot off like a race and 30 girls come to you for a dance. Nah smh
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Lol nah it’s cool but soon as the music starts I don’t need 10 girls at once asking. Like let me get a drink on me first 😂 I’m 5 dances in now. I had to get my system right first. This my 3rd time here not my first
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Wassup with the Cubans now charging 200 for vip then on the first dance they keep moaning “vip” . Nah lady drop that price to 150 and we go. I’m drunk btw
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Who is the right body Latina , short, nice abs, with fact ass and wears a ponytail ? I forgot her name but damn she gives a good hj
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Guy working bathroom today is cool. White guy with glasses kinda chubby but nice guy. Man I’m so fucked up idk what they did to drinks today. Maybe I’m a dimbass by not eating. I maybe do a vip soon. So many fine girls here I can’t choose. Black girl name Bella with braces is hot. Jesus . Cuban girls are hot too. 😔 with only 300 left in my pocket I can’t choose
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    The Cubans y’all so dirty and you’re drunk it’s almost always an automatic yes when they dance on u
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    I shoulda went to church fuck 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    I’m going Cuban today these girls will do anything in pvt. Bella said “you’re so fine” nah u ain’t getting me with that line I’dc how much I’m drinking. I maybe could hit that in vip. We’ll see
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    I can’t feel my face or mouth idk if my dick is even working. This is bad
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Bella is not Cuban she is AA and sexy. Wanna bring her to my mom to meet
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Per Google Follies opens at 11am M-F, 12pm Sat, 1pm Su
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Thanks papi I got there just in time at 1250. Soon as I walked in 20 girls were sitting everywhere on their phones and only 10 guys were inside.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @trump damn bro the way they talk you’d think they do all. Keep whispering in my ear “I let you fuck vip , make u cum” I would think all goes. Some of these Cubans are tough they’re pros at this . Btw I talked a Cuban down to 150 I told her come back later though . I don’t feel right and I’m tired of looking at this damn cake!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IME - the Cubanas often strictly stick to their business-plan and IME their business-plan usually means no BBBj
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Last private I had 2 days ago from the Venezuelan chick April she did no bbbj and I didn’t even ask. I gotta ask that before I do pvts from now on. Thanks guys. A Bj with a hat is a no go
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    How is it you guys are all there right now but you refuse to talk to each other in person?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ we're not there - only the OP is
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Bunch a homos
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ don't knock-it till you try-it
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^^ just wait until we have the Juice get-together @ Follies - no-telling what's gonna go down
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Geez what a snowflake maybe you can change your name to copo de nieve
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    I wouldn’t even know how they look if they were there. I’m so fucked up I wouldn’t even want them to meet me in this state I’m in with my vodka and piece of chocolate cake. It’s weird meeting a guy while he’s getting a hj. We woulda had to meet outside first tbh
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    The juice meet up>
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Don't worry you can still shake hands before you give him a handy ;)
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Yooooooo you guys weren’t lying. The girl that looks like actress Jennifer Conley >>>>>

Also the griffin chicks are thiccccc
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Lol twenty five u wylin bruh 😂😂
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    ^ yea! I saw it in another review and saw her today she looks like prime Jennifer connelly it is crazy I’d do if for the drinks but she might be sexier . I want a dance so bad but these old guys have her tied up!

Also thank you, yes I got here around 12:50 doors opened at 105 and was good to go. Plenty of seats were available
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    I came here on 2 thursdays and this Sunday and so far Sunday is winning esp with these fine ass women. They look better today than any other
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    wow, I can't wait to fly over JUST for the strippers. or maybe I should just wait for the meet up?
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Raven is so hot and dude you’re the one that I was talking about that gave the review about her funny you’re in here😂

She said she doesn’t know if she’s working but maybe so cause of the football games and it’s crowded with about of us men. The dj told guys today “stop watching the game and watch the women” I was so fucked up cause I was drinking and didn’t eat that I didn’t even know where I was. I know I just kept feeling titties and hearing Cuban accents. I was thinking of doing a meet up next week but idk if the older rich guys here are up to it. I didn’t even do a pvt today I just got dances , today was one of those days to just test the girls and get to know them for when I come back. 3 trips the past week is good enough I’ll come back next week, but if my balls need to be drained I’ll come back in a couple of days
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    While the playoffs are goin on this is the best time to go because of the talent in there. Today was filled with a bunch of 7s and up no lie idc how fucked up I am/was those chicks were hot and much better than the ones I saw on the 2 Thursday’s I went
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    AA dancer I forgot her name , was really annoying. I was chatting football and she came and sat at our table playing candy crush saying “ugh, I’m so bored, where are all the drunk men so I can take their money “ then she proceeded to ask me “will you buy me a drink” I said “sure but first let me go to restroom” luckily I was done with my drink and had to pee cause I left her ass on the other side of the club and sat at the high tables by restroom, fuck that. She was annoying as hell like go girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I usually don't buy dancers drinks - I rather save my $ for dances - if they ask me I just say I don't buy drinks - but I'm not one to hang out with dancers if I'm not getting dances - for the custies that want a dancer to hang out with them then it's kinda expected to buy her a drink(s)
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    ^ that’s facts and it’s not like she wanted a regular drink this bitch wanted moscato and said “I’m trying to get fucked up”

U can get fucked up but not with my money. I’m saving my bucks for these fine ass 7s and 8s 😋
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    One thing I noticed from a lot of these follie girls on ig and this is for most strippers. They all have some crazy ass bf drama going on. Shit is crazy, and just to think they come to us when they’re mad at their men and let us fuck them. Ahh good life 🙏🏼😎
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @Fun_loving_fella
    I didn’t do any vips I spent like an extra 100 on some dances and drinks. Wanted to try more girls and not blow it on one. Plus I left and went to the kfc down the street and was more of a happy man.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Sorry bro but I maybe have to try Raven our. How much was her vip? She’s a crowd fave because she was so occupied with lap dances by the older gentlemen and she also has customers that just talk to her for a long time.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately some girls in Follies have that cold and icey demeanor --- they practically wanna walk up to you and say "gimme all your money and if you're lucky I might be in the mood to rub my ass on your crotch" --

I agree! Like you can tell when they walk up. I just wasn’t paying attention cause the game just came on and a guy was at my table. Otherwise I woulda told that hoe to go somewhere wit that shit. I got up and left to the high tables by restroom, that side is more private to me. The tables by the dj booth has too many girls just looking at u get dances over there. They look mad when they see the Cubans giving us hj’s too 😂 they be mad as hell I can see it in their eyes. I was the first dude to get a dance today so they were on me from the jump
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @trump
    Mr. President,

How much is a vip with raven? I feel like she may be 300. I forgot to ask cause I wasn’t gonna go with her and was eyeing this freaky Cuban all day. Raven is a fan favorite she was chatting with some guys she knew for a while and they were getting dances. She was pretty occupied whole time I was there. I only asked if she was there next weekend she said maybe so cause the playoff Games
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ You’re such an accomplished man VH_SucksDicks!
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Man said kitten squeals 😂😂😂😂 u said she was annoying with that before though, right ? Lol

But yea see I could tell she was 309 smh just look at her but damn she looks worth it. No lie I’d even pay 350 for her if she wanted. Her tits and body is just 😍. She’s in my top 3 at the club. Bella the AA chick with braces is fine too
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    VH_SuckingDicks, youvtealky didn’t get laid at all in your youth because what middle aged man nearing 50 refers to a girl as “kitten squeals” unless it’s your first time hearing it? Lol...
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Probably real cause if a chick wouldn’t like it she would be all uncomfortable.

When you go back do a vip with April. That chick was making out with me telling me to cum inside her etc but I had the good ol ball cap on my head. She took that bad boy off when I finished and even cleaned me. Had to throw her a lil tip for that. Some of these chicks there love us and our sticks. I wanna try raven to test this out maybe next week. This week I have to pay a super speeding ticket and I’m using my club funds for it.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Sit down and shit up VH_Sucksadick! The adults in the room are talking. Lol!!! Jajajaja
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Idk who Tokyo is like Jesus Christ how do you guys remember all the names. I been 3 times and can’t remember shit
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Meat72 what is your follies experience like? Who is your favorite girl?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ any girl that tells VH_Sucksadick to go jack it in the street! Jajajaja!!
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    AFAIK Follies VIP going rates these days seems to be $150 to $200 for FS - probably a good idea to stick to $150 with most girls and reserve $200 for the few standouts - else $200 will become the new base with many asking for more beyond that.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    shit. should be $50.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Tbh I gotta negotiate more though it’s all of our jobs to, we gotta let them forget about that 200 price, even though some of these chicks are worth it, esp these freaky Cubans that let you do whatever except a bbbj. Now raven from what I saw is worth her 250 to 300, she’s quality. The rest are around that 150 range so let’s use team work.

Us new guys will do better, we’re probably the ones fucking it up. Especially when we are drinking and not aware of anything and don’t know the old prices.

Hey quick question after you drain your balls on a chick and the fun is over do you stay in and continue your 30 minutes or do you leave? I saw a guy finish in 5 minutes and was out. Felt bad for the little fella. Me on the other hand was not trying to bust for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Once she saw I was done she checked condom, wiped me off, we made out some more and I was on my way. Everyone looked at me after I walked out as they knew what I just had done 😔
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Btw the valet guy was there most of us guys walked in at 1:10 and he didn’t charge us. I don’t think he started charging for parking til maybe 1:30 or 2pm.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @Trump-For-Prison-2020

Ok thank you for that insight. So I’m guessing what you and Raven did is called a GFE with the cuddling?
    Tbh the Cuban I had I knew she would try to be rough so I cum faster but actually I held out for a good 15 minutes. She gave me a 1 minute bj and let me pound her for about 15 minutes and when we were done we made out for 30 seconds, she wiped me off for another 30 seconds and we were out.
    I need someone like Raven to put me in their arms after I’m done pounding🥰
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    "My advice is to stop going to clubs like Follies because they are over-rated"

Rival strip club review
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Ahhhh ok I feel you and that 270 price point is really not bad. You guys don’t know how lucky we are to have follies. I never went there cause it was always crowded so I said fuck it. I was always at tattletale and those vip’s are expensive. 100 for room and 200 for the girl and I never got any fs in there.

I couldn’t even imagine being at Follies now and complaining about prices. I would always blow 600 each time at tattletales and their atm is expensive.

Thanks to your reviews about that hot Raven I want her to be my next vip. Those Cubans are kinda too easy I need a little challenge. I want to try one of those girls that never do pvts. I bet if you say 500 they would 😂
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Kind of dont get who that ballsy to go bareback on ANYTHING. Never know who has herpes.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Idk I dated a stripper for 5 years they really stay up on their shit. I would bareback a stripper over an everyday regular girl, those are the ones that will give you stuff.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Oh yeah as each day passes the more popular it gets. I didn’t start hitting strip clubs til like 6 years ago and Magic being my first. That was a fun experience but after a couple of times it became trash and haven’t been back since 2015. I moved to Ny from 2015 to 2018 and the Ny strip clubs had no nudity some of them I went to. Or they were just topless, once again a lame experience. In 2018 I went to Australia and u can get a Follies experience there with hot girls for 50 bucks.
    Now cut to 2019-2020 I’ve been to pink pony, tattletales, cheetah, and now Follies, and I must say I will never turn my back on the F. They are too good to me here and it’s the best American experience I’ve had, I wouldn’t dare switch just to be disappointed somewhere else.

Now I heard the 90s and early 2000s were the golden years of clubs here and that’s how Atlanta really made a name. I also heard things about Madonna at a club here involving her, another female, and a dildo😎
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Aren't the couches in the recessed center area that best places for Front Room Friendliness? And hasn't the issue of contention been Front Room FIV?

That is how it has sounded.

AIK, FIV is usually done with good front side massage and DFKing.

SJG

Larsa Pippen
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lars…

https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/up…

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress…

https://celebrityphotos.club/wp-content/…

ELP | Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 40th Anniversary Reunion - Full Concert ᴴᴰ 2010
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAtw0DV…
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    “ITC or OTC for under $100“

See these were simple times we must get back to. Some of these women make too much for nothing. Lol Erie, PA is creepy I used to live not far and they always had weird ass news stories on it.

Don’t feel bad bro a lot of these clubs are like that, where girls don’t come to you but rather be in their phones.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Man dfk is going to happen in the moment , I’m a horny 27 year old and when a hot chick is into it and kisses me first, I say what the heck. Being a black male I have a better chance of a cop shooting me than catching a disease from a stripper. These regular girls are the ones that have diseases and not our strippers.

Idk much about couches but my cousin bust a load into the bag on one day after Christmas for 100. I need this to happen to me.
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    If you guys were there Sunday. Is Raven the white spinner with green bracelet and string bikini?
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    A raven was there but what does a white spinner mean?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... what does a white spinner mean ..."

A spinner is usually referred to a small thin woman:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @Brehnamedwavey '“ITC or OTC for under $100“

See these were simple times we must get back to. Some of these women make too much for nothing. Lol Erie, PA is creepy I used to live not far and they always had weird ass news stories on it.'

Blame webcamming my friend. Why give up the goods for a measly $100, when a girl on cam can make that by sitting on her ass while people buy her pics online. Passive vs active income. I think we know which one wins.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Lol @papi ok good cause I don’t like mine slim like that, that’s why I never knew the word 😎
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @Tiburon

“Blame webcamming my friend. Why give up the goods for a measly $100, when a girl on cam can make that by sitting on her ass while people buy her pics online. Passive vs active income. I think we know which one wins”

This is actually true and my ex she’s a stripper and does webcam on days she doesn’t wanna go to club. Some of those webcam days are better than club days smh. Sit at home and make 1k just for talking to some loser in Oklahoma 😂
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm on the opposite end of the spinner-spectrum - take a look at my profile pics
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I certainly wouldn't stay within those front room boundaries at a place like follies. And it sounds like the couches are better for front room peliminaries too.

SJG

Debussy: Claire de lune Orchestral
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BubaEmJg…

( I don't think they are using this, but look at all the organ pipes and the loud speakers )
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Raven is a thin, white, goth looking chick. Several months ago she quoted me $350 for VIP. I have not even bothered with dances from her since.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat is that a turnoff to you? She’s hot but I would only do about 250 but guy above said she was worth it 😔. I want to try her out but would that be 400 basically for her price and room?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If you want heavy front room friendliness, wouldn't the couches be better than the high seats around the perimeter?

SJG
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @sanjose does that cost more than high chairs or same?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never been there, I have no idea. I was asking you.

Seems like the couches on the recessed floor would offer a small amount of privacy.

And is Front Room FIV a go, or no?

SJG
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Well when I went with my cousin he didn’t pay anything he just paid the regular dance fee.

Some guys here said it’s extra but I’m not sure. 😞

All I know if my cousin gave a girl 100 bucks extra on the couch and she fucked him. She wanted him to do vip room and he said I’m not doing that shit 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Thanks!

SJG
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    No problem bro. Actually I’m going to try it Wednesday when I go. I’ll drop a review
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... is that a turnoff to you? She’s hot but I would only do about 250 but guy above said she was worth it ..."

When all is said-and-done, it's up to each PL to decide what he should/wants-to pay (assuming he's doing it as an educated SCer vs perhaps overpaying out-of-ignorance).

I prefer to stick to the going-rate - I don't like to try to get the lowest-offer I can, but don't like going much-above going-rate unless she's a standout compared to the other dancers - I don't like to haggle nor negotiate, I make a fair offer vs a low offer and tend to stick to that or maybe depending on my mood that day, or if she's extra-hot, I may go a bit above going-rate but not much (depending on the club, if I go over going-rate, I maybe go 25% to 50% above for a particular circumstance, but not 2x+).

e.g.:
    Tootsies Miami is a popular club with a bit of a national-rep and thus gets a good # of out-of-town visitors - thus it's a bit of a tourist-trap - in the last couple of years, going rate on the popular nightshift was about $300 (one could score w/ a good # of girls for $300; score w/ almost all of them for $400; and a very-few would hold out for $500+) - Tootsies is no longer the top-dog it once was but lately it seems the hustle is for many girls to be asking for $1K for VIP - I think these are often out-of-town girls that come-in to dance temporarily and think they can get some chumps to bite at the $1K offer, or have the chump work-down from that ridiculous price and still end-up overpaying but making the chump/inexperienced-SCer think he eventually got a deal although he's still overpaying.

Anyway - when a Tootsies girl comes at me w/ a $1K VIP pitch, 99% of the time she's blackballed and I don't deal with her not even for dances - I just feel she's coming at this from a pure ROB move - since the going rate is $300 - $500 with $400 being the sweetspot to score most of the girls, I am not gonna offend a dance by offering $100, thus I feel she should not offend me by throwing out $1K.

Also - it's been my personal-experience, that for the most-part paying-more rarely results in better service - in fact, I would say that IME I've often gotten better QoS when I've paid going-rate or a bit-below, vs above/way-above going rate - I assume this may be b/c:

+ the girls wanting to charge top-dollar are often just money-hungry and give zero-shits about providing a good-experience and are often going for the one-time-score

+ the girls that get above-going-rate-$$$ can often be the hotter-ones - the hotter-ones often know they're hot and often don't try as hard nor seem to appreciate one's biz as much

By no means are these foolproof universal PL-truisms, but it's the trend I've personally PL-experienced.

So IMO paying-more often does not mean a better-experience - also, it can start driving up the local-market as more and more girls start getting above-going-rate payments (can set a new-normal) - this hurts everyone (in terms of PLs) but particularly the local-guys that hit the club often - thanks to TUSCL (and IMO shadowcat), Follies has gotten on the radar of many non-ATL SCers - many of these SCers come from areas where either there aren't any extras, or they are often more, if not significantly more, expensive - thus they may be more-prone to pay above ATL/Follies going-rate since either they don't visit often and wanna indulge while they are there, or they are used to paying higher/much-higher prices elsewhere.

As mentioned, in the end it's up to each PL what they wanna pay (as long as they are doing so knowledgeably) - but as mentioned, overpaying has multiple drawbacks. and doesn't necessarily lead to better outcomes, IMO.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    $350 was all in and since I am a regular there I don't ever pay that much. $200 all in is my max and I can still get it for the standard $150 from the girls that know me well. Don't run up the price of pussy!
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @papi_chulo Lol man I never ever been to tootsies but my grandma stayed by that BP at the senior community. I remember tootsies before they moved to that big ass spot they’re at now. Never been to many Miami strip clubs but I know that they cost money. Thanks to visitors wanting to show off. I went to cheetah down there once and any club I have to pay 20 for entry is usually a money grab and I’m not going back.

Yea I didn’t have a problem with what he was willing to spend but me , like many others really look at what Shadowcat says cause he’s a vet at the SC game.
    He didn’t get dances again so I wondered if it was a turn off.

Coming from a club like tattletales where you would pay 300 for nothing I can see what you are saying. This is why I do come to follies. I can have a good time with what I spend. Paying more actually equals less in my experience.

Most of the time If a dancer says 200 I just say ok cause like I said I’m used to paying 300 to 350 but I have to start negotiating to the 150 price lol. Sure it can be easy esp for the girls trying to really sell vip.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat lol oh yessir we’re not trying to run up the price of the pussy 😂 some girls will really finesse and try it though! I need to start making it like I know about the 150 price, I always forget but I’ve only been 3 times. Follies is my go to spot now so thank you for all the tips. I’ll test it out Wednesday. I know for a fact the Cubans will pull for 150.
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    Can anyone pm or let me know if the AA girl name Bella does extras in vip?
  • thacoolguy
    5 years ago
    Brehnam...check your PMs for the bella info
  • WavvyCain
    5 years ago
    My man! Thank you @thacoolguy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion