tuscl

Toronto - Home for the fake booty thots?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Saturday, January 4, 2020 9:55 AM
Anyone have any confirmation on this. I was on the interwebs looking up a person called staci doll for....research purposes only. I promise it was all legit, no funny business. Until I happened upon this website [view link] To save you the trouble of reading through all the stuff there that may or may not be entertaining to you, I'll post a snippet from the forum that sparked this thread: "Persian baddie literally looks like every chick in Toronto. I was so shocked the first couple of times I went there cause I thought Canadian girls were fasho baddies but damn! All the girls look bloated. A lot of them go overboard with the lips, a$$, tits & cheeks. And you can tell when they’ve gone the cheap route smh." Is this really true? I would have never thought toronto is full of fake bodied instathots. If so...i may have to visit...for a documentary I'm working on. I promise you it's all for research purposes only!

3 comments

• Assmanjoe
    4 years ago
    I can tell you montreal is not. Women seemed very natural and healthy looking there.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Don't see it as an issue when I'm there 3-5 times a year. I'm coming from south Florida though, where fake ass & tits on the Cubana chicks is super common, so my perspective may be a little off.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @South Florida you say? Any particular towns?...for research purposes only of course
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion