tuscl

Trump orders killing of Iranian general !!! Pushing for War !!!

nemesisk7
Putero
Impeach and Remove !!! Reckless Trumptard and his goons didn't even notify Democrats !!!

20 comments

• nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Iran Called it international Terrorism
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I call it a president keeping promises.

He promised to retaliate if people fuck with America.

Don't like it? Vote him out.

• Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Time will tell if this was the right decision. Foreign policy is extremely complicated, especially in the ME.

My concerns are:

Iran was just engaged two weeks ago in joint naval activities with Russia and China. They have bad ass friends.

We’ve lost a measure of support from Iraq and may lose our presence there.

Iran is good at terrorism and there will be repercussions.

Iran is also good at war, probably the strongest military in the ME. Can they defeat the US military? No. But any war comes at a cost.

We’ve just sent Iran a message that if you don’t have nukes we will drop a bomb on your head. If you have nukes we will send you love letters like fat boy Kim. We just created a stronger incentive to develop nukes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I wouldn’t lose a minutes sleep over the killing of this guy but You do have a valid point
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    "We’ve just sent Iran a message that if you don’t have nukes we will drop a bomb on your head. If you have nukes we will send you love letters like fat boy Kim. We just created a stronger incentive to develop nukes."

Does anyone think all the other Iranian general are somehow intimidated by this one getting killed?

Does anyone think killing this guy is going to solve anything?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago

"Does anyone think killing this guy is going to solve anything?"

Probably not and I have no confidence in Trump's ability to think about long-term strategy. It's anyone's guess whether the assassination will cause more or less American blood will be shed in the future. Everything else Trump does is reckless and impetuous -- and it's more likely that his motives were based on looking tough for his reelection.

Trump was tweeting back in 2012, 2013, that Obama would start a war with Iran to gain reelection. How ironic (or should I say how Iranic).

Assassinating foreign leaders should require congressional approval.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Soleimani was the coordinator of all the major terrorist groups in the Middle East. Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. He had built these relationships and skills over decades. He was uniquely qualified to cause harm to US troops. Hundreds of Americans have been killed under his orders. For example, it was under his direction that explosive devices were developed that could penetrate US military vehicles,

So, yeah, killing him disrupts the terrorists worldwide and likely saves hundreds of lives. That’s worth a missile.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Whole episode about this matter:
    https://www.democracynow.org/shows/2020/…

SJG

Straps to make sure they stay on:
    https://pleasershoes.com/collections/sho…
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    As much as I dislike Trump, it doesn’t seem like killing this guy was such a big deal, I mean think about it this way, the unmitigated gall of this evil scumbag to actually travel in broad daylight and have the impunity that he shouldn’t have to hide like the other cockroaches that he associates with, that’ll at least let some of the scum know they aren’t untouchable.
    I hope on balance it is somewhat of a deterrent but I’m really not convinced that it is.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    SJG, only you could post a link to pleasure shoes in the same post on a thread about such an important matter that could affect us in one way or another.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ well he is at least in tune with what’s really important 😁
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^ you got it!

As I see it, Trump does okay when he listens to the right people, like Mark Esper and Mark Miley. He just has to stop sucking Vladimir Putin's dick for a few minutes some times.

SJG
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    iran is reaping what it sowed!
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    VH Sexy Boi can put his nuke in my rear silo any day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Besides supporting terrorism beyond its borders, Iran seems to constantly wanna antagonize the West/US.

I'm by no means a student of history - but one thing I've noticed is that one has to cut-of-the-head of rouge regimes b/f they become too entrenched - they only get worst w/ time and more rouge the stronger they get.

IMO one has to have a strong-hand w/ these types of regimes else they become more and more blatant and harder to deal-with in-the-future.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Trump stated he's not trying to do regime-change in Iran - and regime-change often has consequences.

But possible regime-change is what crossed my mind as a possible reason for what the US did - part of me was thinking they wanna provoke Iran into some kinda fight and get rid of its current regime b/f they eventually get a nuclear-weapon and then it'll be a whole different ballgame - unlike the North Koreans, Russians, or Chinese, those fuckers (Iranians) don't seem to give a fuck about taking everybody out including themselves - as long at the current regime is in power it is a dangerous future more dangerous than the present.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    WE WERE COOL WITH IRAN UNTIL THAT ORANGE CHICKEN FACE TRUMPY PUSHING FOR MORE WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST !!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Iran is always involved with Russian and China, and they have long term interests in the region. And then Iran really never has had a working democracy. The US and UK have been much the reason for this.

So it has long been and remains a very touchy situation.

SJG

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/woman-sq…''
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Old News! Get over it!
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Trumps Middle east peace plan is TRASH ALSO !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion