tuscl

Web site problems

At times like in the past hour, this site has been extremely slow. It seems ok at the moment but I'm left wondering "what is the problem?" It was so slow it wouldn't let me log in or change screens. I got irritated at it and left to go to some other sites for a while. This isn't the first time though. I decided to post a message to let others know. Anyone else having this problem? This is the only web site that I continue to have this problem with.

6 comments

• nj_pete
    17 years ago
    Does seem to take a long time to open a recent reivew or move from one club to another.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    I found 2 spots where I am hitting the database too much. I have fixed one, the other one will be fixed soon. I think this is causing some of the grief.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    ok, both spots fixed now... let me know if you still are hitting pages that are slow
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    so far it's been going ok. For about a week if it's still not going on, I got messages when logging on that the page no longer existed. I still was able to log on ok so I didn't mention it. Didn't know what that was about. I'll just be happy if this site doesn't hang up on me while surfing it.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    cg, we have changed all the pages from .asp to .php, that's why you get that error. just re-bookmark the login.php page and it should work fine.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    ok, thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion