tuscl

Touch-Free Paper Towels Please

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I was at a strip club and went to the washroom to take a whiz. After I finish, I washed my hands. There is a blow dryer to dry off your hands after washing them. I am about to exit the washroom, but I have to pull on a smudgy, greasy door handle that will recontaminate my hands. We all know over 50% of guys don't wash their hands after using the washroom. That door handle could have all kinds of bacteria, viruses, smegma, STD's, or even E. coli on it.

How am I going to get out of the washroom with my freshly cleaned hands without touching that nasty door handle? Do I wait for another customer to push through the door and catch the open door with my shoe? I don't have any Kleenex or old receipts in my pocket that I could use as a barrier to touching it.

Think, sinclair, think. I look around. Taped to the mirrors and walls are advertisements for upcoming events at the strip club like feature dancers and Christmas parties. I rip two off and use them as a makeshift barrier to grab the door handle with. In one fluid motion, I swing the door open and discard the posters behind the door.

I have to use the pisser several more times that evening. I repeat the same process of using the advertisements as my contamination shield to open the door.

On the third or fourth time I was in the restroom ripping the mini posters off the wall, a guy walks in wearing a suit. I thought he was a club employee who just caught me in the act of vandalizing their restroom. Oh, shit! He walks into a bathroom stall, seeming to not care. I exit the bathroom using my no-touch method. A few minutes later I see the suited guy sit down in the crowd. He was not an employee, just a customer running The System.

17 comments

• whodey
    5 years ago
    Just grab a few sheets of tp from the stall and problem solved
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    ^Toilet paper and toilet paper dispenser are not exactly clean, plus you have to touch a stall door.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I have the same chalkenge. Just remember there is toilet paper in the stall.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    You can do like Leonardo did in the movie "The Aviator" where he waited until the next person comes in and dash through the ooen door.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I dumped a load insode that hand blower
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Ever wonder when you shake someones hand how many dicks have been there?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I quit using the blow dryers for drying my hands after one fine night in Aimes IA. I had to take a piss after a long day of martial arts competition at the local university. I walked in to find a pissed off dude with hi GI opened and his cock pissing into the hand dryer. He specifically stood in a chair (where he got the chair, I do not know), turned the dryer upward and pissed downward. Thus, if you hit the button to turn that hand dryer on, piss flew everywhere. Believe me, you can’t make this shit up.

As far as your aversion to germs. Well, every door handle you touch in every place you go is full of all sorts of wee beasties. You cannot escape them. People pick there nose, scratch their asses and nut sacks, sneeze and cough all over their hands, then fondle everything.

I actually studied this by taking culture samples in a nursing home. Cultured the light switches, refrigerator door handle, the dish cleaning sponge and the toilet bowls. The ONLY thing that did not grow a single bacteria was the culture of the toilet bowls. Everything else grew MULTIPLE organisms that were NASTY!
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Sinclair, how about carrying a smalll bottle of sanitizer or individual wipes?
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @Nidan how did you perform the process of "culturing" and studying these objects?
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I concur, hate not having paper towels. They have proven that the blow dryers spread more germs and further discourage the vermin from washing their hands. Usually carry some paper towels in my pocket and when I am heading into a restroom grab some napkins from the bar / table. I have even walked in with a cloth napkin in my hand and then grab / ask for another upon exiting.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Me, I just lick the germs off my hands. Problem solved.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Another solution is to not have any doors on the rest rooms. I know the Goldrush in Atlanta does not have one and if I remember correctly neither does Oasis. At Follies the door is always open so that the girls can come in and buy shit from the troll. I once heard one of the dancers ask a customer that was using a urinal if he wanted her to come in and hold it for him.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Why not have a little travel size bottle of purell to use at the table?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Because the 1-gallon dispenser is so much more cost effective.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    You can't be too safe!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I actually bring a bottle of purell with me. The furniture that I'm on is probably pretty gross, and half the time I have my fingers in her pussy at the table, then I have to eat my club sandwich with my hands lol...
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Club sandwich.... fur burger..... hair pie..... LUNCHTIME!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion