tuscl

Strip club called "immoral" and "disgusting" for performing charity

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Even when a strip club does something to help the homeless they get vilified.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-moth…

It is 100% true that we provide warm clothing and sleeping tents for the less fortunate. This just seems like the right thing to do during the holidays. While some seem to think that the solution is a camping ban, we think that the solution is one that includes decency and kindness. We hope that others can show some humanity and do their share to take care of the most needy among us.

6 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    So basically the mother is a prissy little bitch who has no understanding of real morals or ethics.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    After reading the article, I tend to agree with the mother. First, Deja Vu's action seem more like a publicity stunt than true charity. They didn't need to plaster their name on everything to be charitable. Second, while I clearly have nothing against strip clubs, I don't think they should take an "in your face attitude" toward the public at large, which they appear to be doing by putting their name on their "donations." Finally, the public streets and sidewalks are made for the public at large to transit, not for camping. I agree that the city should keep them clear.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Its advertising at the expense of the homeless and for different reasons I find it detestable. Its like donating money; do it anonymously.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    This sounds like my ex. Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I would have viewed this differently if they hadn't stamped their logo all over the stuff. The net outcome was still positive as it helped some people who needed it, but the blatant publicity stunt feel of the act really sours it for me.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    For those who dont like the logos, to me it seems more like they are trying to show the community, they may be in the business of tricks and hoes, but just with hearts of gold
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion