tuscl

Thank you TUSCL

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
I have been learning so much about dancers and how to score otc. I havw scored my first otc date and she stayed over night! It was a hell of a rumpus session! But here is my problem...

We fell asleep and I was awoken by a foul smell in the middle of the night. Then I hear it, ugh, she was farting in her sleep. It smelled so bad I went and found my matches to help burn off the gasses. I was waving the match around behind her as she was peacefully sawing logs and she lets another one rip. The match was in the path of that fart and it sent a flame like a torch and cautht the bed on fire. Has anything like this happened to any of you? I am needing some solid advice here guys.

8 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Call the fire department thats my advice to you youngblood
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes. Happens all the time. It is a side effect of stripper shit. Since 99.9 % of strippers are full of shit, this is the unfortunate aftermath that you must endure post fantastic night of motorboating. You should learn from your experience. Take some tampons on your next excursion and shove them up your nostril after the chick starts sawing logs. SOLID FUCKING ADVICE from this EXPERT!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    That must have been one hot ass stripper
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Should have brought some marshmallows on sticks along with the matches.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    I am front and center with a bag of marshmallows
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Desert if you save your take home pay for another 40 years, you can do OTC, with a guy.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^yep

And desertscrub, you may want to pm TheeOSU. He says similar gay shit too. You and him may get along well
  • 49-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Haha what a dream! In reality everyone knows I can’t charm a stripper to come over and I certainly don’t have enough money to pay one to come over for the night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion