tuscl

Seattle - kittens vs Dreamgirls Sodo

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:55 PM
Just got my VIP, may as well use it here while I can! I'm in the Seattle area, looking to compare/contrast these two clubs. I've only ever been to Kittens, and that my only SC experience. My perception is that dreamgirls has the most attractive girls in the area, but the dances are lack-luster and expensive. Extras are also usually not unheard of, but uncommon. Kittens on the other hand has decently attractive entertainers, but not as much as dreamgirls. The dances are usually much better, higher mileage, and extras tend to be more common. Mongers from the area - is this true? I'm looking to spend a Saturday afternoon at one of these two. Which would be your go-to?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe you'll get better feedback if u post this in the Kittens TUSCL discussion page (assuming you don't want to solely stick to the VIP discussion group)
  • Checkingthisout5
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the tip
  • anon4231
    5 years ago
    FWIW, Kittens is the answer IMHO - I've always had good luck there. YMMV as always, and you should probably read the reviews for both since you've got VIP.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Don't bother with DVSoHo. Stick with pandora, kittens, sands.I did confirm today that DVLC has banned topless lap dances. That's what Malan told me, she didn't know why.
  • DancingAndy
    4 years ago
    What about Sands?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    4 years ago
    Comparing Sands to any of the Deja Vu properties, which includes any Dreamgirls club, and Devils Triangle (for. Little Darlings) is like comparing apples to oranges. A short explanation: Dreamgirls at Sodo along with Deja Vu-Seattle, and Devils Triangle are all downtown (or close by) clubs. They benefit from walk-in traffic from the hotels and nearby attractions. I refer to them as "tourist trap clubs." The dancers there will charge as much as they think they can get from customers, knowing that they're not likely to see any one customer a second time. Generally, the public impression of them is that they don't care about cultivating regulars. Sands, Pandora's, and Kittens, are the independent clubs in the region. They're locals clubs. Their dancers do like to develop regulars and give much more value in their dances. (I'll PM you with further details.)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Ah no, sorry. The same girls rotate, a vast majority of dancers work at MANY of the clubs for the most part so this explanation of how the clubs operate is bogus. The topic of regulars is also something that varies from person to person, some girls like it and some don’t, it has nothing to do with the club you’re in. We don’t care about working for an independent club, in general the management at Pandora’s and Kittens sucks, Sands only allows you to work there if you stick to a schedule, Pandora’s charges you much more if you’re not on a schedule, which none of us like. The other “non independent” clubs actually have very decent managers. Some girls only work at certain clubs because they’ve been fired from other places or they don’t get along with certain dancers and the two aren’t allowed to be in the same place. So, I busted all the myths that were just spun. Kittens: if you want the most extras go there, the grossest girls are there, a few decent girls are also there. There are also MAJOR rip off artists there. There are many bodily fluids from days past to be sat in. Pandora’s is also very extras friendly. The most beautiful girls are at Lake City. Your questions are kind of general, but as a rule of thumb, the most beautiful girls and the most extras are not going to be in the same place.
  • nofuglies
    4 years ago
    you're not going to find a lot of "attractive" in the afternoons no matter which club you go to, but you will find a lot of mileage at Kittens or Pandora's. Lake City Deja Vu used to have the prettiest dancers at night, but they are going downhill. Tier two for looks would be Rick's, Soho, Sands.
  • drewcareypnw
    4 years ago
    @DancingAndy... Sands is in flux. 10+ years ago, it was extras all day, all night, all the time. For the last 5 years at least, extras have been mostly limited to day shift. Now they canceled the day shift. The night shift has been getting hotter girls as time goes by, it's pretty legit now in terms of attractiveness. It's $40 per dance in the VIP for everybody these days, and generally this means grid + topless + mutual touch with limits, though there have been girls that don't even go topless. The diet cokes taste like (watered down) diet cokes.
  • Checkingthisout5
    4 years ago
    Just checked back to see a bunch of new comments. Thanks everybody for your input. Sounds like a lot of varying experiences, but good to know.
  • ArtCollege
    4 years ago
    Dreamgirls is a Deja Vu chain location. So stay away. All activity very tightly controlled by management. Go independent.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Want To Go To Washington State Some Day To See Those Strippers & See The Cascades Mountains & Wilderness. I Might B Lucky To Have A Sasquatch Encounter, WA Supposed To Be The #1 State For Sasquatch Sightings. *******Seattle WA Rocks!!! 🌲 🌲 🌲
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion