tuscl

Top Clubs for PLs VS. Top Clubs for Dancers / Is there a correlation ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
There is another thread going about the Top 4 clubs you have been in this year. nicespice just put in her Top 4 from a dancers point of view. Is there a correlation between the two ?

The happier the girls are and the more money they make, does that make the club better for the PL's. A club is popular among PL's so that club can get the better girls ? And I don't want to go to ac club where I think the girls are not happy.

I haven't been to the clubs on her list, but I"m thinking they are popular among PLs as well as the dancers.

19 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Mins Venus and baby dolls would be on both lists
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Foot traffic and earning potential would probably correlate but I’m guessing that’s where it would end without really sitting down to dissect it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess it can't be applied universally but I would think it'd be diametrically opposite - PLs want high mileage and low prices - dancers seen to want the opposite but most seem to end up wanting to dance where the $$$ is which is often the higher mileage places bc that's where the $$$ is via custies willing to spend more bc they are getting more
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    It probably is.

On one end, It seems like Club Desire is well-liked from what I’ve heard dancers online say. And I think it was docE who said dancers joked about the communal VIP at Follies being an “orgy room”. My guess is that they have a genuinely cheery enough attitude in there. One more extreme end but I’m sure plenty of dancers like that.

On the other end, King of Diamonds (a club I mentioned in the other thread) is stupidly popular for being a no/limited touch club. A lot of it, I think, has to do with the non-competitive attitude of the dancers they hire for. And the DJ mentions dance prices once in a while so it’s nearly impossible for dancers to make stuff up and hustle extra hard. It makes for a relaxed environment.

I think the clubs that correlate best in popularity are ones where there is a clear club culture MO. No one club will be for everyone, and you don’t want to appeal to that. Find some way to stand out, have some way to enforce that quality on dancers in a consistent way (while *also* not micromanaging them), and shine in that regard.

• mark94
    5 years ago
    There are some things that both dancers and customers want. A safe, clean, comfortable club in a convenient location with good parking and trustworthy, competent management.

There are a two areas where they disagree. Dancer-to-customer ratio. Value-for-the-money on dances.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I think there might be occasional "exception that proves the rule" clubs, but for the most part, I'd expect the two lists to be mutually exclusive. Strippers tend to like low to medium contact clubs with high prices. The majority of PLs(at least those motivated enough to be on a strip club forum) want extras, which right off the bat most strippers (at least those motivated enough to be on a strip club forum) hate. I definitely can think of some crossovers (Paul, do Mons and Baby Dolls have extras available?), my favorite club of all time would have solidly made both lists, but mostly separate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    No extras at Mons.

Practically none at Baby Dolls unless you plan on spending $1K+.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Desires is run the same way a good neighborhood italian restaurant is run. It attracts a more upscale clientele. They are serious about protecting the dancers and there is seldom an issue there. They hire whom they choose because more dancers applying are turned away than hired. It is the rare club where dancers wnat to work and pls want to go. It is why it is a regulars club.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    ^ The same can be said about Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix. Many dancers want to work there but only a select few are hired. Dance prices are $20 rather than the typical $10 in other clubs. Clearly, only the customers who are willing and able to pay that go to BSC.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it’s all good.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Mark is right, they make it so hard to hire at BSC that I know dancers that got started when they were freshmen in college and they are now getting their PHDs. BSC has some of the highest hiring standards for stippers in the country. Its equivalent to being a Navy Seal.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    In theory yes, there is an inverse correlation. The classic assumptions are that customers are trying to have as much fun as they can for as little cash as possible while the girls are trying to do as little as they can for as much cash as possible. When things are too far out of balance in one direction or another, one side benefits at the expense of the other.

With that said, there are a shit ton of variations on how this plays out in clubs. IMHO the best equilibrium is a club where: (1) the management treats the customers well; (2) dancers are also treated well and given flexibility to operate more or less as they please within their comfort zones; and (3) the girls have several different ways to make money (stage, LDs and private VIPs).

But of course there is no way to please everybody. Some guys want clubs where getting fucked and sucked for short money is guaranteed. Conversely, some girls yearn for clubs where the rules are much tighter so that they don't have to compete with so-called extras girls and where someone will have their backs when they run games on the more foolish customers.

It is what it is.
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    As vip at Ritz Houston I have experienced a lot of things.

The best thing is find otc girl who will become sb on regular basis. Work on her and get price down. If doing them at extras club ymmv drop the girl who not good at providing happy ending.

I used wait out traffic atCover Girls. A Cali girl became my sb otc. It was $200 a throw and meetup w her 3x mo. She said she had moved to Houston from San Diego make more money. She was 5’7 athletic played volleyball in HS. She modeled for me then fuck happy ending every time.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    To the point about the equilibrium comments I made above, Club Desire in Providence is probably the best example I know.

It is a fantastic club from a customer standpoint, with relatively cheap booze, friendly management who even comps drinks, and reasonably priced completely private VIP areas. There is even a members-only upstairs area for those looking for a little more quiet and exclusivity.

It is also the most popular club in the city from a dancer standpoint, probably because the dancers are cleaning up there. They are provided ample ways to earn, including stage tips, LDs and those super private rooms. The club is always packed on night shift and to customer to dancer ratio always works in their favor.

it's too bad that the Desire model wouldn't work in many cities, but IMHO there are nonetheless lessons to be learned about how they manage customers and dancers.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >In theory yes, there is an inverse correlation. The classic assumptions are that customers are trying to have as much fun as they can for as little cash as possible while the girls are trying to do as little as they can for as much cash as possible. When things are too far out of balance in one direction or another, one side benefits at the expense of the other.<

I would reject that theory for a number of reasons, I believe that the clubs with reasonable management, and fair approaches to doing business, are generally popular because if the workers are treated well they treat the customers well, the out of balance clubs at least in this area get very little business, just look at the reviews the same clubs consistently get favorable reviews, that isn't by accident, it is more due to quality of management, including knowing their market, and their place in that market.
    In other words many of the clubs that do well rather than having the girls and managers do the least, actually go the extra mile to please the customers, that includes keeping undesirable customers out, and watching out equally for both groups.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, many of the most consistently reviewed clubs on here are glorified brothels, at least the clubs that aren't posting their own shill reviews. Many of these are actually examples of places where the scales have tipped heavily against the dancers. They only offer one real way to earn and it involves fucking and sucking.

Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport CT is a perfect example. It is the most consistently reviewed club in S. CT precisely because one can go there and get fucked and sucked for $80 or less. A lot of girls simply cannot work in a place like that, even those who are inclined to suck and fuck for the right price. But the place is packed almost every night with lines forming for the private rooms.

Conversely, it isn't hard to find tourist trap clubs in large city markets where the scales tilt heavily in favor of the dancers.

I picked out Desire in PVD as the ideal equilibrium club because it is the best of all worlds. Customers are treated very well, can see very hot girls and can get a lot. Meanwhile, the hottest girls in the city are incentivized to work there because they are also treated well and have so many different ways to earn. But clubs like this are quite rare.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ the only problem with your train of thought, is glorified brothels and decent treatment of individuals aren’t mutually exclusive, it’s more like the folks who expect to be treated in a certain fashion are, not all of us here are quite as bargain seeking as you seem to be.
    Most want a fair price for good quality service, and aren’t so hung up on getting shit as cheap as possible.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, ask yourself this: How many brothel clubs do you know that have the hottest girls in the area working in them? You won't find that in Atlanta or Dallas, nor in the states of NY, CT or NJ. Probably not in Detroit either from what I've read. In all of these areas and I'm sure many others, one must trade off some quality if one wants FS in a back room. This leads one to believe that the girls working in those brothel clubs would work in another type of venue if they could.

This is what make places like Desire in PVD and Wackos in JAX so unique. They draw a lot of hot girls despite the more buttoned up competition close by, for all of the reasons I discussed above re: stage and other earning avenues. I'm guessing you have a few examples down in S. FL too. It's all about balance.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ We have plenty of examples of this in S Florida, but the clubs that get the most reviews and the largest number of dancers, seem to be those that operate in a non=predatory manner, even though Diamond Dolls the most commonly known as a brothel, isn't a club I go to very often, the place is well run and consistent, with very few hassles on either side, considering the amount of traffic it generates. I maintain that the clubs that have management that treats the girls fairly, protecting them when necessary, and treating customers properly, are the most successful in this area. I mean even professional sex workers respond well to fair treatment, not trying be a devil's advocate, but those examples you cite, prove my point, a lot more than your own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion