tuscl

Fantasies fulfilled and unfulfilled in TJ

tbot1102
California
Saturday, November 30, 2019 7:11 PM
88A different approach to the question asked by Boldboy88 in a different thread about whether TJ fulfills fantasies or not. My opinion is that it would fulfill ALL fantasies of any red-blooded man from this planet Earth. Thank being said - I wanted to ask what are the fantasies that set your hearts aflutter. Which of those fantasies have been fulfilled and which have not been fulfilled. Here are mine- 1. Publicly grope (heck I even penetrated) a beautiful girl - thanks to the shaving cream shows. 2. Perform an unabashed gyno exam (I mean linger over her for a good amount of time) before fucking her brains out. 3. Fucking an 18 year old - or a tleast that's what one of the best lays I had told me. 4. In terms of sex positions - the Lotus position in Kamasutra was awesome 5. Have a normal friendly conversation with a beautiful girl after the deed was done. She was athis beautiful human being who did not make it transactional sex....she stayed back and spoke with me for a good 20 minutes....told me a lot about her and before leaving, even went to the extent of saying - 'I hope you find a nice girlfriend'. Now for the unfulfilled fantasies- 1. Setting up an arrangement akin to the really experts here who meet girls OTC - I am sure that makes for a different kind of a relationship. The sex must be amazing too...knowing that she is all yours for the taking ...no strings attached. 2. A TLN session - goes back to the first unfulfilled fantasy. 3. Anal. I try to go for the real hotties...but I wonder if I would come across as a pervert if I asked for this. I know everyone says - ask what you want upfront. But I don't want to lose some gems by asking seemingly perverted questions. 4. Finally, being able to take pictures or videos. I don't intend to include their faces or any other identifying information like tattoos. But I would like to take away some memories with some pictures of...say me entering her up close. What do you guys have to say.....

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Anal. I try to go for the real hotties...but I wonder if I would come across as a pervert if I asked for this. I know everyone says - ask what you want upfront. But I don't want to lose some gems by asking seemingly perverted questions ... As the old saying goes "all is fair in love and war" - it's normal and not perverted for both males and females to like sexual-experimentation - heck - some nymphos may be into it or at least curious. Back in the day my older bro had a GF that was apprehensive about anal - they tried once and my bro told me for a while after-that that is all she wanted!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    w.r.t. anal - I would assume you'd have a few takers but most likely they'll want to charge a bit more - but as they say w.r.t. TJ mongering, "everything is negotiable"
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    You are spot on, this place fulfills fantasies, things you could never do at a US club. I checked off 1, 2 and 5 in your first list. Just think about it: At HK, you can grope naked breasts and feel pussies of hot, young gals for $1 a pop. That’s just incomprehensible to someone who’s only been to US clubs. I’m not into anal or taking videos, but I wouldn’t be afraid to ask if I were you. I think these ladies have been heard it all and in some cases experienced everything. I highly doubt a gal who agrees to be groped and fingered for a $1 would be offended by any request.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Whatever it is, most chicas have already been asked for it about 100 times (or more) before. Some will, some won't. And, like Papi said, if they agree to it, it will most likely be an upsell. You can even tell them up front you'll pay xxx amount of dollars more for whatever your fetish is, to entice them to agree.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Regarding #3 on your unfulfilled list: I have made four visits to TJ. If the chica speaks any English, I often ask if anything is off limits for a session. If she says nothing is off limits, I will ask if anal was OK. I probably get a "yes" to anal on about 20% of my asks. I seldom insist on anal in a session but in my experience, if a chica consents to anal she will be pretty open to nearly anything, including BBBJ, prostate massage, rimming, etc.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    To clairify my comment above, by xxx I didn't mean $100. I just meant whatever random amount you want to offer for any special fetish, anal, etc. Like electronman said, some chicas may be fine with it for no extra charge. If they want to charge extra, $20 extra may be enough.
  • tbot1102
    5 years ago
    I get the message.....ask....and by virtue of basis statistics, you shall receive at some point. I hope to check off a lot more of my fantasies. I agree that TJ (HK specifically) is a special blessing for guys who want to get more out of life - I am all for monogamous relationships. But us humans (including the ladies) did not evolve to live monogamous lives. Fuck that shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion