Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"What are you thinking?"

grand1511
grand1511139137

Euphoria

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Got this question from a dancer toward the end of our conversation today. I absolutely hate this question and it never helps, at least with me, to move up to higher spending activities. If I was completely honest, most of the time my answer would be "move on and leave me alone." And I'm surprised at how often I get this question from a dancer that I barely know. Is this a go-to question dancers are coached to use to try to reel us in?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

If you really are not interested in her, try a very direct, explicit answer like:

"I'm thinking about how long you can hold your breath if my hands were pushing your head down."

See if that spices up the conversation.

Profile picture for SerenitySinn
SerenitySinn
•

“I’m thinking about how long you can hold your breath if my hands were pushing your head down”

That’s a challenge to some🤔, they might like it!!!!!?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

depends who’s asking.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

^^^This I just have to see who's asking

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Well if I am not interested in the girl I would say what’s the weather going to do tomorrow. I I were interested I would say about you.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I remember being asked this by a customer once quite a while ago. The correct answer, I’m sure, would be somewhere along the lines of “just imagining your nice cock and what it could do” or something like that. I responded that I wanted pizza. He was done with me soon after. 😅

If I was a customer, I’d be trolling the heck out of others if I got that question. 😈

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

If you are interested in the dancer the correct answer is: "You naked, grinding on my lap."

If you are not interested just say: "Western Esotericism, Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Masonry, & Templars" or, you know, pretty much any other off topic thread from this site.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Yeah, it depends on how well I like the girl who asked and whether she seems pleasant or pushy. My answer to that question varies a lot based on those criteria.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I was thinking about how good farting would make me feel

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

😁😎

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

An old favorite used to ask me that every time. I would ask her what she meant and she would rephrase and ask what I was about to do. Basically it meant she wanted to know if I was sticking around and possibly doing more dances or whatever...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement