tuscl

"What are you thinking?"

grand1511
Euphoria
Friday, November 29, 2019 8:39 PM
Got this question from a dancer toward the end of our conversation today. I absolutely hate this question and it never helps, at least with me, to move up to higher spending activities. If I was completely honest, most of the time my answer would be "move on and leave me alone." And I'm surprised at how often I get this question from a dancer that I barely know. Is this a go-to question dancers are coached to use to try to reel us in?

12 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    As a hustle it's more to gage your interest level and see if you let your guard down ....however with many stripper hoes, immaturity and stupidity and not respecting boundaries may make a lot of things seem like a hustle when they aren't....And the real culprit is your horniness and well....your weaknesses.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    If you really are not interested in her, try a very direct, explicit answer like:

"I'm thinking about how long you can hold your breath if my hands were pushing your head down."

See if that spices up the conversation.

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    “I’m thinking about how long you can hold your breath if my hands were pushing your head down”

That’s a challenge to some🤔, they might like it!!!!!?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    depends who’s asking.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^This I just have to see who's asking
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Well if I am not interested in the girl I would say what’s the weather going to do tomorrow. I I were interested I would say about you.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I remember being asked this by a customer once quite a while ago. The correct answer, I’m sure, would be somewhere along the lines of “just imagining your nice cock and what it could do” or something like that. I responded that I wanted pizza. He was done with me soon after. 😅

If I was a customer, I’d be trolling the heck out of others if I got that question. 😈
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    If you are interested in the dancer the correct answer is: "You naked, grinding on my lap."

If you are not interested just say: "Western Esotericism, Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Masonry, & Templars" or, you know, pretty much any other off topic thread from this site.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Yeah, it depends on how well I like the girl who asked and whether she seems pleasant or pushy. My answer to that question varies a lot based on those criteria.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I was thinking about how good farting would make me feel
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    😁😎
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    An old favorite used to ask me that every time. I would ask her what she meant and she would rephrase and ask what I was about to do. Basically it meant she wanted to know if I was sticking around and possibly doing more dances or whatever...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion