tuscl

Is Erin Andrews a butterface?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:53 AM
I apologize if this topic has been covered previously. I’m not a big Erin Andrews fan. She covers the NFL and is a host on Dancing with the Stars show too. I find her voice annoying - and I don’t find her to be a hottie (aside from that naked dancing hotel room keyhole video). What do you think?

21 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    Cash, I'm with you. Does nothing for me.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I agree, I never thought she was all that good looking esp. dat face....... 3rd picture down: [view link]
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Hey, love is only a light switch away.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Me likey Holly Sonders: [view link]
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    gam: Funny... light switch... beauty is in the eye of the beerholder...
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Most dudes will say she is too skinny and plastic but, I would VIP that all day every day... [view link]
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    To answer your question, no she is not a butterface. Not even close IMO. She may not be your type, but she is not ugly. If she was, you probably wouldn't have found the peep hole video hot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Andrews at 41 is looking good. I wouldn't throw her out of bed. I prefer Sonders, though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    She looks alright - to me she's like a '7' or "7.5" - IDK why though for some reason she kinda rubs me the wrong way
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I am sure its my preference - and its not a widely held view - as she's on TV. They don't put slobs on NFL sidelines - or on DWTS. Holly Saunders is hot! I'm a Charissa Thompson fan. In photos with Andrews - she has a look I find preferable. I think Andrews has a resting bitch face. That may be my issue.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I’m with Papi — while I would certainly do unspeakable things to Erin — she doesn’t reach the high standards of previous sideline reporters. I’m starting to get a thing for Sam Ponder on ESPN, she hosts NFL coverage and likes to wear skirts. I guess I’m sexist, none of these ladies can tell me anything about sports that I don’t already know, so they should look fantastic.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Maybe I’m in the minority but I think Andrews looks pretty good.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Despite her nose, not a butterface to me. Actually pretty hot up close, I was at a baseball game seated near dugout and she was in dugout area doing a game on Fox and all the players were checking her out throughout the game
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Not a fan of Ms Andrews. She really turned me off with the suing of Marriott.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Have to agree with Warrior on that too... I watched a bit of that courtroom drama and she came across as a whiny little bitch.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    She looks fine Everyone is entitled to an opinion though
  • Scluva6969
    5 years ago
    Andrews is not a beauty queen but far from a butterface. Molly Qerim and Melissa Stark back in the day would be my preference.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    And do you think your junk is better lookin? Rhetorical question, I don't want to know.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In the pictures, she's okay. Just gotta get to know her. SJG
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t agree that’s she is a butter face but I will say yeah she is not my type at all. I don’t get why guys go all ga ga over her
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    To be a butterface, the rest of her body has to be on point. It isn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion