tuscl

Toronto

ajvj
Georgia
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:33 AM
Gonna be in Toronto for few weeks. Dont see the Canadian clubs being reviewed here as much as the US ones. Coming from the land of great Follies I would like to visit some clubs with atleast 50% of what follies has to be offer. No extras is fine but full contact dances would do. Any recommendations in and around Toronto? Will be visiting Ottawa for couple of days as eell?

4 comments

• loper
    5 years ago
    There used to be a club in Toronto called the Fairbanks Hotel, I believe. You would pick out a girl you liked from a catalog, pay for her services, and she would come get you for a private dance. Quite a number of Asian and eastern European girls, a lot of 8s or so, really good contact/action for not much $. Unfortunately it no longer exists. It seems to me that there are quite a number of reviews of Toronto clubs on TUSCL, haven't checked out Ottawa.
  • ajvj
    5 years ago
    @loper most toronto clubs has scarce reviews like teo or reviews a year and that's wanted to put it out here
  • joeblow44
    5 years ago
    Would recommend going to clubs in Mississauga (around the Toronto airport). Good grind and very attractive dancers. Haven't been to clubs in Toronto city limits, but heard they have become tourist traps and no where near a good as Mississauga clubs. Also, if you want extras, they can be had in Mississauga if that's your thing. With the exchange rate, also great value for dances. Dances are $20 CAD (about $15 USD). Good list of Mississauga clubs are on this site. HAVE FUN!!
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I guess that I assumed ajvj would include Mississauga clubs as part of Toronto.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion