tuscl

SERENITY SIN NOW

Monday, November 18, 2019 6:11 PM
TO MY BELOVED SERENITY SIN FOR SHE MAY BE THE ONLY GIRL LEFT ON THE ULTIMATE STRIP CLUB LIST WHO DOENT HAVE ME ON BLOCK, THEREFORE I PROPOSE MARRIAGE. NOW ITS TIME FOR A TUNE. SIRLAPDANCEALOT KINDLY PLAY THE FLUTE WHILE WHIRLING AROUND ON ONE LEG. My dear beloved serenitysinn, You did not throw me in the garbage bin I jerked off to your photos many times, For you I offer a thousand in dimes I’ve scoured the country far and wide, In Tampa I’ve found my perfect bride

3 comments

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Haha, Thanks!!! “MAY BE THE ONLY GIRL LEFT ON THE ULTIMATE STRIP CLUB LIST WHO DOESNT HAVE ME ON BLOCK” 😬🤔 I’m new to this, So not yet?? “THEREFORE I PROPOSE MARRIAGE” 🤔 Thanks, but I already got one. Going on 16 years🤪 Lovely Tune!! “I jerked off to your photos many times” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ okay!!! Even though there isn’t much on here to jerk off 2 ??? Hope it was good🥴 “a thousand dimes” 🤲 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s 100
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    oops 😬 just re read!! “I jerked off to your photos many times, For you I offer a thousand in dimes” 🤲 I like 1000 in dimes, just have to exchange them in 🤪
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    NOW DARLING LETS SKIP IN THE MEADOW AS YOUR PUT IN YOUR DIVORCE PAPERWORK. I HAVE A FEATHER AN INKWELL HANDY. I SHALL HELP YOU FILL IT ALL OUT. WE’LL HAVE SKIBUM REPRESENT US IN COURT. NOW MAY YOU BEND OVER SO I CAN KISS YOUR LOVELY BUTTOCKS MY DANDELION. HUUUUZZAAAAAA!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion