Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SERENITY SIN NOW

THEWHITEKNIGHT

Camelot

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

TO MY BELOVED SERENITY SIN FOR SHE MAY BE THE ONLY GIRL LEFT ON THE ULTIMATE STRIP CLUB LIST WHO DOENT HAVE ME ON BLOCK, THEREFORE I PROPOSE MARRIAGE. NOW ITS TIME FOR A TUNE. SIRLAPDANCEALOT KINDLY PLAY THE FLUTE WHILE WHIRLING AROUND ON ONE LEG.

My dear beloved serenitysinn, You did not throw me in the garbage bin I jerked off to your photos many times, For you I offer a thousand in dimes I’ve scoured the country far and wide, In Tampa I’ve found my perfect bride

Replies (3)

Profile picture for SerenitySinn
SerenitySinn
•

Haha, Thanks!!!

“MAY BE THE ONLY GIRL LEFT ON THE ULTIMATE STRIP CLUB LIST WHO DOESNT HAVE ME ON BLOCK”
😬🤔 I’m new to this, So not yet??

“THEREFORE I PROPOSE MARRIAGE” 🤔 Thanks, but I already got one. Going on 16 years🤪

Lovely Tune!! “I jerked off to your photos many times” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ okay!!! Even though there isn’t much on here to jerk off 2 ??? Hope it was good🥴

“a thousand dimes” 🤲 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s 100

Profile picture for SerenitySinn
SerenitySinn
•

oops 😬 just re read!!

“I jerked off to your photos many times, For you I offer a thousand in dimes”

🤲 I like 1000 in dimes, just have to exchange them in 🤪

Profile picture for THEWHITEKNIGHT
THEWHITEKNIGHT
•

NOW DARLING LETS SKIP IN THE MEADOW AS YOUR PUT IN YOUR DIVORCE PAPERWORK. I HAVE A FEATHER AN INKWELL HANDY. I SHALL HELP YOU FILL IT ALL OUT. WE’LL HAVE SKIBUM REPRESENT US IN COURT. NOW MAY YOU BEND OVER SO I CAN KISS YOUR LOVELY BUTTOCKS MY DANDELION.

HUUUUZZAAAAAA!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement