tuscl

Grossed thine you have ever seen in a club lap dance room

I have been in many clubs all over the country and have seen many things.
I have been in clubs where the dance area is open with folding chairs but anything goes and have seen a dancer giving a BJ right across from me and my dancer then turn around and do RCG until he popped in the cover then remove the cover, toss it behind the chair and clean him up with her mouth and gave him a DFK before they left.
The worst I have seen is different semi-private lap area club(alcoves with small bench/love seats in opposite rows) is in sight in the alcove across from us a girl went from BBBJ to BBFS- RCG to BBFS-CG then stood up off him (still facing him)then moved his dick into her back door and sat back down. She went nuts bouncing until he came into her a$$ then when she pulled off him his cum and her poo flowed out all over the bench, his balls, pants and floor. She pulled a package of wet wipes from her purse and proceeded to clean herself up and handed him a wad for him to clean up. They then dressed and left. Fortunately the air conditioning was not wafting the stench towards us. Both were crazy hot live sex shows to watch but the final acts were off the wall. I asked my dancer about booth clean up and she told me most girls use the same booths all the time to avoid the messes of others and the club claims to clean up each day??(but I did see a spray bottle and paper towels at the entrance to the lap dance area as I left)
The second grossest is I was in a common lap dance area in a club in Indy's east side(extras were rare and discreet) and one of the dancers put her hand between the cushions and came up with a used tampon caught on here nail.
I also saw girl in a nude club in upstate NY try to make her butt-hole "wink" on stage and pooped a little on stage. The manager went nuts and had to buy everyone a free drink to get us to stay while he cleaned up!! LOL
Moral of this story:
Never have anal sex dressed, or where you don't have anywhere to clean up and WEAR a cover. (bareback anal an easy way to get WAY to MANY serious infections, even if she doesn't have an STD)
Never put your hands between the cushions in a lap dance area and never go barefoot or touch a dancer's feet unless you wash immediately.
I have actaully only had anal seriously offered 2 or 3 times in a club scene (other than as BS) and none of the girls were ones I would even risk a CBJ much less anything else.
Potentially way to dangerous and/or messy. Driving home or to your hotel with someone else's poop on you and your clothes does not sound pleasant.

14 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Damn, those are Grossed thine

Glad I go to a 'clean' club.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Holy shit, I thought I’d been to some skeevy clubs here in SoCal but nothing like that! Most I’ve ever seen in a public lap dance area is a 3-finger insertion & a couple semi-concealed HJs. I’ve seen a tampon pop on stage, and found some menstrual blood on my sweatpants on a couple occasions. For over 15+ years, I feel pretty lucky after reading the above!!
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    @Traveler,
    -Those first 2 open floor sex shows, where the heck were those clubs? Not looking to destination travel, just wondering what cities are where that stuff goes down.
    -The rectal "wink," that's a novel move, never heard of that one before.

Are you trying to one up gawker and his crazy ass stories? Granted, they didn't happen to you like they do to gawker, but still entertaining.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I think the grossest I have ever seen was a in a club where you could see across into the opposite booth. A girl was on all fours (on that floor!) giving head and she took the opportunity to pee. Not squirt, pee. We could smell it. I had seen the girl before we went back there and she was just fucked up drunk.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    goldmonger just jarred my memory. I had just finished a 30 minute VIP in a private room at my favorite club when the dancer squatted and pissed on the carpet. Said that she couldn't hold it until she could get to the ladies room. Apparently there are only 2 stalls in the ladies room and always a line. Never did another VIP with her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    Anyone ever seen a dancer expel a Ben Wa egg on stage?
    I saw my first dancer do that in a nude club north of Dayton years ago(don't know if it was accidental or on purpose, to bad it was an air dance club.(no touching at ALL, hands at your side or you got thrown out) I also saw my first dancer with a butt plug there.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Not really gross except fir the object of the action. At a club where the stage was not raised but a low wall with a beer shelf set off perv row from the stage. A guy was making lewd remarks but never tipping. Waitress had just set a cold beer in front of him and a stripper squatted down and took in that longneck.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Thank goodness I read this thread BEFORE I ate lunch.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Thanks, tt , you just gave me inspiration for a new "Diarrhea Song" verse:

"When you fuck a stripper up her hershey road, and upon your lap she dumps a juicy load".

REFRAIN: "Diarrhea! (clap, clap) Diarrhea!"

I think we saw the same Baby Dolls- Medway butt plug dancer over 10 years ago.

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I guess I live a sheltered life. have not seen this shit.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Holy crap! (ba dum dum) That's quite a shit story. I'm with Jascoi. I've never seen anything like that either. Dunno if it's because of the type of clubs I like to patronize (mid to upper mid-tier) or that I've been lucky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    + early 2012 in Houston prior to the crackdown when extras were similar to Detroit - was at a midtier black-club (Legends) - very extras-heavy although a decent # of dancers just gave dances - dances were in individual rooms and extras and dances happened in the same-room (if I recall one just had to buy a wristband for the night to use the rooms) - for w/e reason no garbage cans in the rooms and on a busy night condoms littered the floor of the rooms (not even hidden discretely somewhere) - one had to watch where they stepped - there was even cum on the floor of the rooms - pretty-nasty

+ Inner Room in Cocoa Beach - dances in shared open area in back of room so a bit out of view of the main-room - dances were on shared continuous bench - a PL next to me lost something in the dance-area - he lifted the bench and there was a good # of used condoms under there and who knows how long they'd been there

+ a small black dive in Miami (Mint Lounge) - slender black dancer on stage - she had a lit-cigarette either in her butt-crack or coochie - she's making the lit-cigarette puff by contracting her butt-hole/coochie - kinda nasty especially since I find cigs nasty to begin with
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I would think in many clubs if one looked under or behind the dance-area sofas/benches, one would probably find some nasty stuff
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    There was the one time I went to get a Champagne room dance at my old favorite club with Angel and someone pissed on the couch. We went to the next room and I believe this was the first time we banged each other.

FWIW, I have had anal offered, but only as an OTC item.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion