tuscl

San Diego

Thursday, November 14, 2019 5:21 AM
Hi everyone

I am visiting San Diego for a business trip in a few weeks, I’ll have two nights where I am free and I want to visit a few strip clubs there. I mostly like going to clubs with mostly AA women. Any recommendations? Thanks

13 comments

• King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Tiajuana
  • founder
    5 years ago
    No AA in TJ. Except for that, there would be no reason for you to stay in SD.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Correct, extremely low population of black girls in TJ clubs. 95%+ Latinas with sprinkling of black and Asian. San Diego clubs suck as bad as Bay Area clubs so have fun in TJ if you have time and no SO checking your passport stamps, TJ is extremely well priced compared to USA clubs
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    there is a an extremely black girl working at Chicago club. i’ve seen her there now for a few weeks when i walk thru in the evening.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Being a stripper in SD must be a challenge with TJ a stone's throw south.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^You would think so, but the occasional times I've been at TL clubs in SD during nightshift (Pacers and also Pure Platinum before it closed) were pretty busy even on weeknights. But I assume SD clubs would be way busier if the PL Disneyland of TJ's Zona Norte weren't 20 miles south
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^those guys must either don't have passports or don't like Latinas. Otherwise, why? Just fucking why???
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^Exactly. Only reason in my opinion to not go TJ instead of SD if you've got a passport is lack of round trip time like was my case the few times I was in a SD club. Some are averse to perceived dangers of Mex but it's plenty safe
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Oh yeah I forgot about TJ and Mexico's reputation as unsafe. Folks thinking they're gonna get their head chopped off by the cartel or wake up in a bathtub filled with ice and their kidneys missing. All for trying to score some Latina ass. I know Jascoi and Anislee love those guys. Stay in America, more TJ honeys for them.

I wonder just how many guys that reputation is stopping from visiting? I used to think it wasn't many till my very own friend who loves strip clubs refused to go. With me or alone, and that was his reason. I told him there's folks who have been over 100 times. He says they're rolling the dice. I told him if that's the case, then we're all rolling the dice every time we step outside.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    No black clubs in San Diego AFAIK - IDK if there may be some clubs w/ a good # of black dancers? Still, SD clubs are notorious low-mileage low-contact clubs.

If you must club in SD then it seems Cheetah is the most-popular club - but it's not an AA club - dancers are attractive AFAIK but don't expect much mileage/contact.

Most guys cross-the-border into Tijuana and hit Hong Kong Club where you can get laid for about $80 to $100 from a nice looking Latina (vs mostly getting an air-dance in SD).

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    While the advice to head South to TJ is sound, especially if you like Latinas, I offer another suggestion:

If you have a few nights free, it might be worth the over hour drive to head to LA were there a few decent clubs (King Henry comes to mind) that fit your type.

Have fun and let us know how it went.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "those guys must either don't have passports or don't like Latinas. Otherwise, why? Just fucking why???"

I'll also throw it out there that a lot of guys just want to see and maybe touch a boobie, and that's it. Keep in mind that a lot of the guys here are on the more extreme end in terms of what we expect or even want from a strip club.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I resemble that remark! It is FS or nothing for this PL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion