tuscl

TJ girls upstairs amount for day,week,month

Friday, November 8, 2019 7:16 AM
How often do you think the girls actually go upstairs? Reason I'm asking is that I met one of the featured girls on TJ website and she was telling me how slow it is and I thought she was an 8 atleast. TJ Girls with 8+ rating 3+ times a day? Tj girls 6+ 1 time a day? 4 times a week? TJ girls >6 once a week?

19 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Which one did you meet? Post a link. The one I met that was featured (August 2019), she seemed to be pretty popular. I saw her go up three times in one day. I wasn't even trying to keep count, I just happened to keep seeing her. Probably went up a lot more.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It is very hard to know for sure, I remember on a busy Saturday night one of the hottest BGs did not go arriba at all, but she made plenty of money from PLs tipping her on stage. Even though I have not returned to TJ in 6 weeks, I have heard it is slow too. One TUSCL buddy confirmed it but also almost all of my BG contacts have contacte me to visit, where before I was the one inquiring for appointments. Also, a few favorites have decided not to return to TJ because it is too slow (and competitive) to make money, consider travel expense, housing, food, clothing, and conversion eat away quickly at a BGs income.
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    The one I met was featured in the September gallery [view link] She speaks perfect english because she use to live in the U.S for a few years apparently?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    she was in hk wednesday afternoon.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I can imagine that some of the top-tier girls could be going arriba as many as 10 times a day.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ the question will always be, how easy is it to get them into TLN, and what is the best time of day to show up if you want this? And then if you want to see a girl again, outside of the Zona, how easy is it to do this, and how best to set it up? SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    very easy with enough money.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @SJG you mean YOUR question will always be. Like always, you assume everyone wants what you want. Which is why you are dead wrong on a lot of your posts.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp Like the kid in class who tried to answer all the questions but always gives the wrong answer. Usually answer and occasionally entertaining.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, strip clubs and the sex biz are well oiled machines to separate marks from their money. But of the women, they are exactly what they appear to be. No deceptions are being employed. SJG
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    Knowing this, I in turn attempt to be the well oiled machine separating a beautiful bar girl from her virtue.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    " well oiled machine separating a beautiful bar girl from her virtue." :) :) :) SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    So we have marks, well oiled machines, other terms. What term should we have for a guy that spends 6 hours a day on a strip club website, that doesn't go to strip clubs? What about a term for a guy who's been talking about visiting Tijuana for 6 years and yet still hasn't so much as booked a plane ticket for San Diego, although he lives just over an hour flight away?
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    @TFP I thought we had already agreed on the term for the person you describe...
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    ...Isn't the term "san_jose_guy"?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP and mf92802, sorry to disappoint you two, but you do not know anything about me. You are just wasting database space typing stuff trying to sound like you do. SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @MF92802 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    I joined this board the first week of August while in San Diego to read about the local strip club scene. I proceeded to read at least two years of club reviews for HK and as much of the discussion group information as I could before going my first time on or about August 2nd. Obviously I still had much to learn as I walked into the wrong club on my first visit to La Zona. What I did quickly learn is that all of the threads read substantially more clearly and cleanly when I simply skipped all entries made by "san_jose_guy". You are incorrect when stating that I know nothing about you. It was obvious early on that you appear to have no first hand knowledge to share regarding the Tijuana clubs.
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    Getting back to the original theme of this thread... During my visits these past three months I have often spent time simply sitting back and watching the action while enjoying an adult beverage. It would appear that the most popular girls who aggressively work the crowd will cycle in and out of the front door multiple times on a Friday night. At the same time a more reserved bar girl may go the whole night without leaving the club. I think that a lot has to do with the aggressiveness of the girl. My ATF at Las Chavelas tells me that she may go days with only getting "drink money". I honestly do not know if this is the truth or if she is trying to create the illusion that she is not upstairs with a client prior to spending the night with me. It is very difficult to get her to talk much about her work. Finally as I am writing this I realize that the bar girls who have been doing this for a couple of years have the system down and rotate upstairs more often while the newer girls tend to be more reserved and don't go upstairs as often. Thoughts...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion