tuscl

TUSCL sex story....

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:06 PM
As the light turned out i knew i was somewhat no able to make decision but here i am. Promising to meet them we all got into the white limo... So your pole eh one said to me as i smiled. Yep i grinned. Hmm you were great tonight. I smiled and glanced at my bag of money... i know... So show me that avatar one said as his hand gripped my skirt. I lifted my hips as he removed my skirt exposing my pink lace panties. As they grinned and hi fived one another i reached back releasing the clasp on my bra. My tits now out to the group. I ask... how many of you have jerked off to my pics on the site... All raise their hands upward. I smile as i lay back in his lap and raise my hips to remove my panties. I reach into the bag pulling out a long vibrating cock and start to lick it in preparation. slowly the head followed by the rest disappears into my tight wet hole. Push after push my abdomen pulsates as the plastic cock buries inside of me. Who's up i smile. The first one rests between my legs. Large older guy, big bellied dad bod just like i like. Thrust after thrust he uses me for what im good for. Its not long before i'm surrounded with cock. Stroking and sucking i please the limo one by one. The first continuing to pump inside of me as i feel a sharp pain as my second hole is entered. Moaning but unable to object as the cock is thrust into my mouth. Airtight i continue my night of fun. Feeling my wetness on you as you pump. As i feel your head expand i contract down causing the cock in my ass to explode. Seconds later i feel the warm cum in my womb... Fuck i think as the third blast a load in my mouth and on my face. The next three approach without warning. Same thing i think... Round after round i am used to my limit. Naked and cover both inside and out with warm hot stickiness. I lay back in a daze... confused about what has happened. I drop to my knees placing my hand underneath me catching someone in my hand as i lick it off. As the limo door opens i ready myself so dick drunk that i dont even think to put on my clothes. I walk away as you all high five one another. As the key hits the lock to my apartment i hear a drunken voice say from the sunroof of the limo... thanks whore. i turn and smile sticking my ass out. as i do i feel the cum drip from my leg... fuck i need a shower i think as i walk inside... cant wait for tomorrow... i write fiction stories that turn me on. not based in reality but hot to me and hopefully for you... happy wanking :) comments welcome

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    i suppose you like eh? thoughts comments ideas for future?
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    This is the type of stuff nymphomaniacs do. And there's precisely zero things wrong with that. Nice work. Edit it up a little for grammar and, I say, put it up on Literotica.
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    total nymph here i love sex and love the feeling of pleasing others
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Oh, well for me sex appeal has a lot to do with what the girl is wearing and how she is painted up. And for this, a fantasy instead of reality, the how she is dressed and painted up makes even more difference. So she should have extreme makeup, especially the eye makeup. I guess their could be sample photos. She should be in high heels, the most extreme, and straps should hold them on so they stay on. Could be boots too. Looking to what she has on after the preliminary layers are removed. So besides high heels and makeup, thing high stockings are good. Garter belt is good, so long as it does not lock her panties on. The fingerless gloves, often up to the upper arms are good. Like this, adds color and drama, does not get in the way, does not need to be taken off. Leaves her fingers free to use. [view link] Then, she might have an open cup bra. Or she might have some kind of a top which ties down low, shows lots of center cleavage, but very easy to take off. Might have a skirt which is easy to take off, maybe high slit. So just an item or two need to be taken off of her. Otherwise she is perfectly dressed for all sex acts. She is ready for a long MSOG night, ready for a photo modelling session. And nymphomaniacs are the most fun of girls. Thank you for asking. SJG
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    mmm making me wet now... ease of access to all of you :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And of course there will be a big makeout session, and going down on her. The looking at her face as she does preliminary BJ. Then maybe doing 69 with her as she gets off via DATY a second time. FIV helps with this, as does Thumb in V. Then she is back to f2f sucking on my cock. There are then intervals of sucking her her tits and of playing with her ass checks and spreading her from behind. Enough time, her taste out of my mouth, resuming DFKing her some. Then finally, me in a chair, pull her down one to me. Lots of DFKing as FS proceeds. Then she gets lifted up onto a table, on her back. All without any withdrawl. Dicking her, hands free to massage her tits. Then lift her back to the chair and she wants to reverse. So going again like that. Then withdrawl and getting her doggy on a chair, or doggy on special sex furniture. Then finally changing again, and on her back. Then rotating and without pulling her hair or putting weight on her arms, getting her up on top, on her knees over me so that I can massage her tits and her entire shape. She grinds as she likes, but when she stops I use hand to life her up some and give her some thrusting. Then bringing her back down face to face on top. Lots of DFKing, titty sucking, and often pulling her up a bit higher to be able to give her thrusting. Then another rotation carefully, so that we are on our sides f2f. Lots of eye contact and DFKing, postitioning her to give thrusting. Then finally, on her back, knees pulled up high, the most skillful thrusting of all. Never pulling her hair or putting weight on her. Hand under her back and up to her neck. Slow g-spot massage strokes. Then measured deep thrusts, just settling in her, claiming that place at top of her vagina. Time for kissing, or for titty licking and sucking. Side to side motion to let air get out, then pulling back for more gspot massaging. Allways focusing on the energy flows, our 7 chakras, how they resonate together. Sometimes it is just 1 thru 3. But then these are echoed in 5 thru 7, and then breath goes through the heart chakra. Then, as she as gone over the top many many times by now, like waves crashing on to the beach. Finally my load goes off into her, as I focus on the upper chakras reflecting the lower chakras, and as my load blows I really hold onto her, like by her wrists. Overall for the encounter, first round in vagina. Last round in vagina. But middle round could be anal. BBBJ till completion could be there or could be some other time, like when she has aunt-flo visiting. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @poledancer it's understandable that it's your first person perspective, but for me reading it, it was harder to relate because I'm not a woman. If your objective is to arouse male readers, then my feedback would be to try and describe and embellish more of the guys' perspective. Take for example when you talk about a cock in your mouth. You don't describe much other than that. It might be more erotic to a guy reading it if you mention more details about it. Like maybe specific tongue actions you do and how he reacts to it. Same thing goes with the cock in your ass. More details on both yours and the guy's perspective would make it more erotic. You want the guys reading it to imagine what it's like to fuck you in the ass, right? So give them more details than just the feel of a sharp pain. LOL the devil is in the details. 👹🍆
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So after the big round described above, keep her in heels stockings and gloves, talk to her. Next round could be vaginal or anal. If anal, then after that take everything off of her and into the shower, then into the hot tub. So there might then be eating, talking about the organization I am building. Then maybe another round, then fall asleep. Later her sleep gets distrurbed, I enter without waking her, let her wake up as I calm her with soft words, and proceed. Maybe another send of round in the morning. SJG
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    SJG gonna mess around and get him some pussy lol
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    there are those to validate me
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Used you for what you're good for? Confused about what just happened? He yelled "thanks whore" as you walked to your door? Idk, but this little gang bang story was more disturbing than titillating to me.
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    its a fantasy for a reason...
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Pretty good story, but I was distracted trying to keep track of who put their cock where. Maybe I’m not the gangbang type. As far as SJG’s fanfiction goes, its absolutely fabulous in all the wrong ways.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    PD good shit, I got to admit your able to get my dick hard through text, not an easy feat. Good writing!
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Well done PD, I would agree with sirlap with adding more descriptive details, but there were enough details to make a good visual in my mind and get a rise in my pants. 😁🍆✊
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Well said PD. Nice fantasy. I enjoy your writing. It’s a good release for you and the reader. I enjoy how you mix the intense desire with your loss of control.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    My advice as an amateur writer myself: when you open yourself up to criticism, such as in a writing seminar or an online forum, you have to ignore 95% of it. So, stay true to yourself. This one really got me going, by the way.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    —>”Large older guy, big bellied dad bod just like i like.” LOL. No wonder title of post is “TUSCL sex story”
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    PD, think about a story where you are hired by a couple with the woman being dominant.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Good story PD. Not sure if you usually get this many replies. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Because I like women dressed and painted up sexy, I place a special value on instant sex venues, See - Want - Get! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion