tuscl

TJ visit - 11/4-11/6

Greanbeans
Ké lo ké?!?!?!!
Sunday, November 3, 2019 12:35 PM
Hello fellow mongers. Anyone gonna be at HK tomorrow 11/4-11/6? Let me know if you wanna meet up, swap stories, grab a drink and chase nalgas.... My 3 top goals: 1. to pop my bar tropical cherry 2. bang a 10 at HK 3. find a gem at Adelitas.

16 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @greanbeans Sounds like very good goals If I could interject, I suggest start at Adelita's first and stay at least one hour through a shift change. Adelita's has talent but it gets swooped up quick. I would suggest finding your 10 last because your chances of finding one are the best among the three items. Have fun and be safe.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    No other mongers there this week? I'm there Mon-Wed as everyweek. You can find me on the streets talking to my hot SGs. Checkout their photos in the HK page. Tropical Bar has gone way down hill due to poor management, they told chicas to charge HK price and money first also. And worse, they don't have any talent in there. It's easier to find a 10 in HK then a "gem" in Adelita.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ ainslee i have found a 10 in adelitas before nothing even close to qeen there last weekend. Hk 7 and up factory my last chica was a 10 ainslee can verify aselitas and cc not even close to hk right now
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Hk my god 8 9 everywhere unbelievable
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    I’ll be there each night 4th to 8th 10pm to 5am. I’m easy to spot wearing cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirts (usually with Mickey Mouse on them). If you se me don’t hesitate to say hey MF. I’ve never been to Tropical and wouldn’t mind checking it out.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    On the bus headed to Adult Disney! See yall there
  • Dontstop
    5 years ago
    Very good goals. Total 10's at HK. Found a 10 at Adelitas, which is much cheaper and less crowded than HK. Adelitas reminds me of Reno vs. Las Vegas. You can go to Reno and have a ton of fun with the same kind of experiences you'd have in Vegas. A bigger bang (pun intended) for the buck, but it still ain't Las Vegas! Tropical was "dead", may still try it one day but a bust when I stepped in for 2 mins. Viva Mexico!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    all it takes is one girl...
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @dontstop - good analogy. Trop was hit or miss. But its nowhere near the level of HK, Adelitas. Its a much more chill vibe, but both mon & tues, around 5-8 pm, it was fun cuz the girls were dancing, but 4 guys in their own tables had 3-6 girl with them. Hoggin all the action.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @Jascoi - agree! Surprisingly it was a 6 from LC that did it for me on this trip. Reminds me of another post: Prefer the 6 or the 9?
  • Summit21
    5 years ago
    Man I wanna go back already and its only been 5 days. TJ is like a drug when you find the right girl
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Definitely missing it. I'll be in TJ 16 and 17 but still deciding if it's at HK or with CF. Maybe a bit of both.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    @Greenbeans, I hear you on the 6 vs 9, sometimes the connection and performance make up for other things.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @greanbeans & @phandy I have come to the exhaustive conclusion, for me, the 6 everytime. I look at all my TJ experiences and I only had one average experience with the 6, but about half my experiences with the 9s were average. But most importantly, it has so much fun to find out.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Anyone going this holliday weekend? I'm there Sun,Mon,Tue. Don't let me go alone guys.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe i’ll go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion