tuscl

SCs, do new strip clubs pop up somewhat frequently? Newb here

bran646
Mwahahahaha
I have looked around the SCs in my area and it seems that long existing establishments are it when it comes to the community/lifestyle. It seems regular people want to keep it from expanding i think?

9 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    There are many cities that do not want them. The older establishments generally have a grandfather clause that allows them to stay in business until they perform any upgrade in structural needs. At that point, they shit them down or severely limit their activities. This is why many of the good places are shit holes.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Check your local county ordinance regarding "cabaret" bar/clubs. As stated above, it may be against the local ordinance for any more to open.
    For example, in Pensacola, FL (Escambia County) a building that was not a cabaret/strip club in the past cannot open as one in the future. Hence, there are only 5 clubs in that county and will never be more than that number.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    In Milwaukee, the major club chain (Silk) was not only able to take over an old, empty bar space near the convention center downtown and spruce it up to be a new club, but also bought an old, run-down club in a bar/party district and also spruced that up. So we have some new clubs in this neck of the woods.

Just one problem, though: The talent doesn't exist in the city to staff that many clubs.

This is why my clubbing does not often happen in Milwaukee.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No mayor puts "Six new strip clubs opened during my administration" on his re-election campaign billboards.

Well... Buddy Cianci.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs are not PC. The prudes seem to be getting their way.
  • bran646
    5 years ago
    Just looked up this buddy person, quite a character and apparently has a play about him now for some reason.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I lived in Providence when he was mayor. Love him or hate him, he was a spectacle to watch in action.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    This explains a lot!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Here’s an interesting read for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion